Nintendo 3DS News, Games, etc.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
anyone ever tried putting pirated games on an SD card and trying to run them with any success? found this guide but its kinda all over the place and seems like half the info is worthless..

IPT

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
You obviously need a cart to run stuff that's not a real game, otherwise whoever designed it would be fired. You also need a certain version of the firmware to run them(obviously an old one), so if you updated your 3DS recently you're probably out of luck. There's some homebrew work for a software solution but last I checked they weren't anywhere near launching games.

Terial

Trakanon Raider
Just got a 3DS and looking for the great stuff, I got Zelda already, what else is a must have?

spronk

FPS noob
super smash bros obviously
bravely default is quite good, final fantasy rpg
pick one of the mario games (super mario or 3d land) its always a fun nostalgia. they go on sale digitally, i picked up 3d for like $10 or 15 recently
i like kirby, some people dont
pokemon X or Y but new pokemon ruby/alpha coming out (i get bored of this game tbh)
donkey kong is fun
shin megami tensei IV is supposed to be great
same with fire emblem awakening
monster hunter 3
animal crossing if you like sims kinda stuff
professor layton or phoenix wright vs layton (got em havent played em yet)

Terial

Trakanon Raider
cool, thanks Spronk
smile.png

Nite1

<WoW Guild Officer>
Beware of Monster Hunter. I've heard if you don't have the circle pad pro, the game is nearly unplayable.
Couldnt decide between monster hunter 3 and etrian odyssey 4 so grabbed both. Only about an hr or so into monster hunter but I havent had a problem yet. Side note any pro hunters out there w some starting tips?

spronk

FPS noob
never played majora's mask, whats special about it?

europe is gonna get a special edition

Zelda-Majoras-Mask-3D-Special-Edition.jpg

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I find it hard to ever get hyped for remakes. If I wanted to play the game I'd just plug in my 64 or download the emu. Then again Nintendo fans love rehashed games and fan service so they'll probably make a killing off it.

Siliconemelons

It truly is a unique game...its actually more puzzely imo than OOT that it came off of...and spawned a seriously well done creepypasta (I am sure someone can link) and is darker and more morbid than...well any other Zelda
LINK IS DEAD BROS

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
New 3DS launch date set for Feb 13th in North America.

There is also a Nintendo Direct at 9am eastern tomorrow the 14th to discuss Spring 3DS and Wii U titles.

Siliconemelons

the garage sale dead son majora mask creepy pasta was legit one of the best done ones I have seen.

the spoiler above is just video game theory and its a good one, along with the same for FF8 as that's the only way ill accept that game made any sort of sense.

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
Lots of big announcements from the Direct:

New Fire Emblem game announced for this year.

New 3DS XL releases Feb 13 confirmed.

Monster Hunter 4 launches Feb 13 with a New 3DS XL limited edition bundle.

Majora's Mask 3D launches Feb 13 with a New 3DS XL limited edition bundle.

Xenoblade Chronicles 3D launches in April.

Xenoblade Chronicles X for Wii U confirmed for 2015.