Nintendo Switch (previously NX)

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
Why in the ever living FUCK do people believe this bullshit shortage ass marketing gimmick. Why! They are ALL OVER THE FUCKING PLANET EARTH. I could build a fucking skyscraper with the dust from the fucking boxes on these pieces of absolute fucking trash high enough to reach Voyager 1!

Walmart cannot even give these away to the wife beater trailer trash looters in Houston! In fact, I saw a twitter the other day from law enforcement. "We will arrest all looters on sight unless you looted Nintendo switches because no one gives a flying fuck about those and all those stores would rather have the shelf space back".

Un FUCKING believable. Holy fake ass fucking news. I haven't seen bullshit like this since I had to drive passed six heards of bison on the fucking way to old faithful and those son of a bitches were blocking traffic.

This fuckery with the general public is going to drive me to drink. In fact, I think I'll pop a beer right now. Fuck you Nintendo and your lame ass fucking ploy which is sponsored by none other than gamespot. (Shock).

In fact, I am going to develop a new budweiser commercial for these ass clowns. Please sing along with the jingle for best effect.

"Budweiser presents...Real men of Genius"

(Real men of genius.)

"Today we salute you, Mister bullshit Nintendo marketing guy"

(Mr bullshit Nintendo marketing guy)

"What do you do when you have a piece of shit product that should die faster than a German Shepard meeting a Semi on Highway 94? That's right. You fake false demand and make people believe if they see one they just won the power ball"

(Poor puppy.....)

"Not only do you get these saps to believe they are that lucky to find one, you just made $299 on selling Hardware that was salvaged from the rocket boosters of Apollo 11"

(One step for man now....)

"386? 486? XT? Who cares. If we can get it to run on a battery that is barely able to power a pocket calculator for an hour, those dipshits will be happy"

(Nucleaaarrr!!!!!!!)

"So here is to you, the Bernie Madoff of electronics. Not only have you made everyone think your product is disappearing off the shelves faster than Flight 19 in the Bermuda Triangle, at least the boxes when they won't sell can help rebuild Puerto Rico."

(Mister Nintendo Bullshit marketing guuuyyyyyyyyyy)

(Annheiser-busch St. Louis Missouri)

Last edited:
  • 6Worf
  • 3Salty
Reactions: 8 users

Crisco

A greasy jar
Why in the ever living FUCK do people believe this bullshit shortage ass marketing gimmick. Why! They are ALL OVER THE FUCKING PLANET EARTH. I could build a fucking skyscraper with the dust from the fucking boxes on these pieces of absolute fucking trash high enough to reach Voyager 1!

Walmart cannot even give these away to the wife beater trailer trash looters in Houston! In fact, I saw a twitter the other day from law enforcement. "We will arrest all looters on sight unless you looted Nintendo switches because no one gives a flying fuck about those and all those stores would rather have the shelf space back".

Un FUCKING believable. Holy fake ass fucking news. I haven't seen bullshit like this since I had to drive passed six heards of bison on the fucking way to old faithful and those son of a bitches were blocking traffic.

This fuckery with the general public is going to drive me to drink. In fact, I think I'll pop a beer right now. Fuck you Nintendo and your lame ass fucking ploy which is sponsored by none other than gamespot. (Shock).

In fact, I am going to develop a new budweiser commercial for these ass clowns. Please sing along with the jingle for best effect.

"Budweiser presents...Real men of Genius"

(Real men of genius.)

"Today we salute you, Mister bullshit Nintendo marketing guy"

(Mr bullshit Nintendo marketing guy)

"What do you do when you have a piece of shit product that should die faster than a German Shepard meeting a Semi on Highway 94? That's right. You fake false demand and make people believe if they see one they just won the power ball"

(Poor puppy.....)

"Not only do you get these saps to believe they are that lucky to find one, you just made $299 on selling Hardware that was salvaged from the rocket boosters of Apollo 11"

(One step for man now....)

"386? 486? XT? Who cares. If we can get it to run on a battery that is barely able to power a pocket calculator for an hour, those dipshits will be happy"

(Nucleaaarrr!!!!!!!)

"So here is to you, the Bernie Madoff of electronics. Not only have you made everyone think your product is disappearing off the shelves faster than Flight 19 in the Bermuda Triangle, at least the boxes when they won't sell can help rebuild Puerto Rico."

(Mister Nintendo Bullshit marketing guuuyyyyyyyyyy)

(Annheiser-busch St. Louis Missouri)
Sounds like someone should buy a switch and play some games. Just because you live in the middle of nowhere does not equal easy to get everywhere. Sounds like inventory is catching up but still may have a big holiday season.

Don't understand your hate that Switches are and are not in stock, there Is no pleasing you.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Sounds like someone should buy a switch and play some games. Just because you live in the middle of nowhere does not equal easy to get everywhere. Sounds like inventory is catching up but still may have a big holiday season.

Don't understand your hate that Switches are and are not in stock, there Is no pleasing you.

I just hate the bullshit. The twin cities metro area is not the sticks. They are also all over the fucking nation. Check istock. You can also check the dates and how long they have been in stock. I despise the false narrative. More so then the switch and Nintendo's horrible decisions.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
lol Palum Palum triggered the fuck out of Utnayan Utnayan

d3Os2lG.gif

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Rafterman

Molten Core Raider

Why do you guys keep saying this dumb shit? The Minneapolis–Saint Paul area is hardly the sticks. And what bumble fuck place do you guys live that doesn't have the internet? Because Gamestop has had these things in stock for as long as I can remember. You've heard of Gamestop, right? Even Bestbuy has them everywhere, you just have to do a store pickup instead of having it shipped.

He's right, you can get them just about everywhere without any effort. Scalpers are selling them at a loss at this point. Anyone who's seen an actual console supply shortage due to demand knows that this isn't it.

• 1Solidarity

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Gamers club unlocked. Takes 20% off of games, so if you didn't have it it was $29.99 which was still a good deal. Was definitely a mistake with their system, lasted about 30minutes or so before they fixed it

• 1Like

Crisco

A greasy jar
Why do you guys keep saying this dumb shit? The Minneapolis–Saint Paul area is hardly the sticks. And what bumble fuck place do you guys live that doesn't have the internet? Because Gamestop has had these things in stock for as long as I can remember. You've heard of Gamestop, right? Even Bestbuy has them everywhere, you just have to do a store pickup instead of having it shipped.

He's right, you can get them just about everywhere without any effort. Scalpers are selling them at a loss at this point. Anyone who's seen an actual console supply shortage due to demand knows that this isn't it.
I went to a target in DFW today and didn't see any in stock. I didnt Say you cannot get one, just that there is still demand for these, not collecting dust. And even though i didn't see them at my target doesn't account that all stores don't have them, just that 1 location doesn't mean everywhere. Hence there is still demand for these and people are buying still, not whatever bullshit, Ut is spewing.

And he keeps mentioning no games, but switch keeps getting 3rd party support. Isnt thatt the dream? new system with new games and support?

• 1Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Rafterman

Molten Core Raider
I went to a target in DFW today and didn't see any in stock. I didnt Say you cannot get one, just that there is still demand for these, not collecting dust. And even though i didn't see them at my target doesn't account that all stores don't have them, just that 1 location doesn't mean everywhere. Hence there is still demand for these and people are buying still, not whatever bullshit, Ut is spewing.

And he keeps mentioning no games, but switch keeps getting 3rd party support. Isnt thatt the dream? new system with new games and support?

Sure, they're selling but they aren't crazy sold out everywhere like people, especially gaming press, keep claiming. It reminds me of the N64 and the constant "sold out" talk, which wasn't the case.

As far as games, it's still pretty dry out there. They've definitely picked up on the announcements but a bird in the hand and all that.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
best buy cancelled all the rabbids orders and all the pokemon sun/moon price errors this morning, all these retailers are getting better at handling their bizness

i was too busy leveling my final alt in destiny 2 so missed it all anyways

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
best buy cancelled all the rabbids orders and all the pokemon sun/moon price errors this morning, all these retailers are getting better at handling their bizness

i was too busy leveling my final alt in destiny 2 so missed it all anyways

My rabbids order went through just fine. Tracking shows it has moved cities already too

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>

Can't wait to see doom and Wolfenstein in glorious 620p27!!!!

Your 3rd party support is a shipac of iOS games and one that was released over 6 fucking years ago. Doom is a cluster fuck anyway, and wolfie???? Both experiences are going to be better if I put the fucking CD in a toaster and pretended to play it.

Lol 3rd party support my asshole. Bethesda will probably milk skyrim to support the 3ds soon for Christ sake.

Last edited:

Crisco

A greasy jar
Can't wait to see doom and Wolfenstein in glorious 620p27!!!!

Your 3rd party support is a shipac of iOS games and one that was released over 6 fucking years ago. Doom is a cluster fuck anyway, and wolfie???? Both experiences are going to be better if I put the fucking CD in a toaster and pretended to play it.

Lol 3rd party support my asshole. Bethesda will probably milk skyrim to support the 3ds soon for Christ sake.
So more options = bad?

Palum

what Suineg set it to
How many Switch indie games are $10 from the e-store like they were on Steam 3 years ago when they released?

• 1Like

Crisco

A greasy jar
You call those options????? Fucking kidding me?

I could watch this Vikes game on a 13 inch black and white because "options!"
So everyone owns a 65"+ TV to play on or watch games? Never heard someone argue for less options. You need to get out more.