Nintendo Switch (previously NX)

Palum

what Suineg set it to
It's a sad state of affairs when something that you take the most pride in is when you joined a community. I'm not sure whether you're stupid or have mental illness at this point. I feel trepidation over engaging you, because I feel like someone is going to come out and say that you're a school shooter or something.

Just ignore him he gets whatever that gaming version of periods are sometimes

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
I have some Scotch left and my wife's asleep.

Bring it.

Oh no, I understand that your online persona revolves around how 'drunk' you are. I'm sure it gives everyone a giggle before they roll their eyes and carry on.

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
Just ignore him he gets whatever that gaming version of periods are sometimes

Oh ok, I was ignoring his weird ham fisted attempts at befriending me before this but the hypocrisy of him calling someone else a shill cracked my stoicism.

Video games though.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
It's a sad state of affairs when something that you take the most pride in is when you joined a community. I'm not sure whether you're stupid or have mental illness at this point. I feel trepidation over engaging you, because I feel like someone is going to come out and say that you're a school shooter or something.

It's a "sad state of affairs" when someone like you comes in to troll the ever living fuck out of a community I DO care about because it isn't on the hit list yet. People here make decisions on what they read, and it's fucking REAL. It isn't reddit crap which you clicked on, which was used 56 times a day and change to steer people to buy their poorly produced shit. (Where, ironically enough, you came from right?)

By the way.... Said state of affairs when I take pride in these folks? I play games with these people. I have known most of these fucks for the majority of my "internet" life and they do not even know who the fuck I am. Why does that matter? Because they are real. Good fucking people who don't take any bullshit. You're damn right I have pride in that. Now, ever developed a fucking game in your life? Ever championed change in the industry? Ever? Ever cared enough? Or do you just flip your kite fairing shit from the playbook of 3rd party viral town and see how much you can earn on the next click.

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
It's a "sad state of affairs" when someone like you comes in to troll the ever living fuck out of a community I DO care about because it isn't on the hit list yet. People here make decisions on what they read, and it's fucking REAL. It isn't reddit crap which you clicked on, which was used 56 times a day and change to steer people to buy their poorly produced shit. (Where, ironically enough, you came from right?)

By the way.... Said state of affairs when I take pride in these folks? I play games with these people. I have known most of these fucks for the majority of my "internet" life and they do not even know who the fuck I am. Why does that matter? Because they are real. Good fucking people who don't take any bullshit. You're damn right I have pride in that.

I mean you're really proud of that though. Almost like it's your one source of pride in life. Well that and the fact that you bought a 4k TV to play Horizon Zero Dawn™ (Frozen wilds now available at gamespot. Giving power to the players)

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
mario oddysey can now be emulated on pc

once again the emulated version is the superior one, anyone arguing this is retarded

proof

• 3Like
  • 3Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
I mean you're really proud of that though. Almost like it's your one source of pride in life. Well that and the fact that you bought a 4k TV to play Horizon Zero Dawn™ (Frozen wilds now available at gamespot. Giving power to the players)

Am I proud of this little community untouched from the bullshit? Yes. Do I take this gaming and ethical shit seriously? You are new here. Ask around.

You are damn right I am proud of that. I love these fuckers here. Something wrong with that? Pride in life? DAMN RIGHT!

Met the love of my life, played a fucking kids game for money, and later, got caught up in this because I met a lot of good folks? Yeah. I have pride in that. I do not think you realize how deep this little combine runs do you.

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
Am I proud of this little community untouched from the bullshit? Yes. Do I take this gaming and ethical shit seriously? You are new here. Ask around.

You are damn right I am proud of that. I love these fuckers here. Something wrong with that? Pride in life? DAMN RIGHT!

Met the love of my life, played a fucking kids game for money, and later, got caught up in this because I met a lot of good folks? Yeah. I have pride in that. I do not think you realize how deep this little combine runs do you.

Oh, I don't doubt that you 'take this ethical shit seriously' That was painfully obvious after your diatribe dripping with incomprehension and caps lock.

You're the reason that 'little communities' die though, you do realise that right? You're so amazingly aggressive at anyone who doesn't match your arbitrary join date that you immediately go on the offensive like a mental patient. If this community does end up dying people like you are instrumental in its downfall. For something you say you love, you treat it with fuck all respect.

Stop being a silly sausage.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
And you know what gshurik gshurik , even though I will own your sorry ass any day in an argument when I threw the torch down after a mishap in Plane of Time., I will still invite you to play a game with us and make you a solid member of this little place.

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
And you know what gshurik gshurik , even though I will own your sorry ass any day in an argument when I threw the torch down after a mishap in Plane of Time., I will still invite you to play a game with us and make you a solid member of this little place.

Sorry, I don't play games with mental patients. I've already played a few games with people here and they seemed ok. You seem like you're one comment away from becoming sandy hook elementary mk2.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I've not seen such triggering since the great Too Much Brown wars in aught 6'.

Won't someone think of the children?!

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
You're the reason that 'little communities' die though, you do realise that right? You're so amazingly aggressive at anyone who doesn't match your arbitrary join date that you immediately go on the offensive like a mental patient. If this community does end up dying people like you are instrumental in its downfall. For something you say you love, you treat it with fuck all respect.

See above. It is not that you are new. And I will FULLY admit I am skeptical of anyone joining, especially when the fucking ad comes from a God Damn reddit link.... It's that I am VERY protective of the last bastion of full. concise thought. If you want to go into the XBox thread and tell me why it sucks I bought a 65" OLED, a PS Pro, and saw call of duty WW2 (Of all fucking games seriously) and how good the hDR is and I am a fan of WW2, you can go in there and tell me I am fucking wrong for why I thinl that whether you have played the fucking thing in HDR or not. I don't give a flying fuck. DO it.

That's the difference. We do not vanish like a fart in the wind here because we didn't buy a product. We (I) Mock bad shit.

Any day of the week, (It's RealiZe by the way wtf is with this UK shit.... "Cannot wait to go to University.... He went to hospital".... NO. "Cannot wait to go to THE university" "We went to THE fucking hospital" ..... IT'S NOT PLURAL FUCK)
we can sit down, have a beer, and when we talk over discord, I bet the conversation goes much deeper.

THAT'S THE FORUM. Not a date, of which my date doesn't even fucking show past 2016 anyway... seriously? And not anything else to make sure that TRUE people come here and express thier opinions not backed by a dollar.

deal?

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
I've not seen such triggering since the great Too Much Brown wars in aught 6'.

Won't someone think of the children?!

You little Oregon hooker. Take care of the heroin ordeal over there for fucks sake.

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
See above. It is not that you are new. And I will FULLY admit I am skeptical of anyone joining, especially when the fucking ad comes from a God Damn reddit link.... It's that I am VERY protective of the last bastion of full. concise thought. If you want to go into the XBox thread and tell me why it sucks I bought a 65" OLED, a PS Pro, and saw call of duty WW2 (Of all fucking games seriously) and how good the hDR is and I am a fan of WW2, you can go in there and tell me I am fucking wrong for why I thinl that whether you have played the fucking thing in HDR or not. I don't give a flying fuck. DO it.

That's the difference. We do not vanish like a fart in the wind here because we didn't buy a product. We (I) Mock bad shit.

Any day of the week, (It's RealiZe by the way wtf is with this UK shit.... "Cannot wait to go to University.... He went to hospital".... NO. "Cannot wait to go to THE university" "We went to THE fucking hospital" ..... IT'S NOT PLURAL FUCK)
we can sit down, have a beer, and when we talk over discord, I bet the conversation goes much deeper.

THAT'S THE FORUM. Not a date, of which my date doesn't even fucking show past 2016 anyway... seriously? And not anything else to make sure that TRUE people come here and express thier opinions not backed by a dollar.

deal?

What the actual fuck are you talking about? Are you like the caged retard that people keep on FoH so they can have a good laugh whenever they're feeling low?

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
I don't know. Maybe I should go to hospital. Maybe I should go to university.

This is how you fucking talk. After we saved your sorry crunching asses from the Germans as we shipped you fucking everything, half of it lost when you couldn't even have the balls to protect your own God Damn free shipments from us and your Pompous asshole general Montgomery killed thousands of kids in operation Market Garden and our general Patton new it wouldn't work. We split from your ass. We saved your ass. ()After we kicked your ass in 1776) Patton had shit shoved up his ass from your bullshit general looking for fame and glory when he didn't know his ass from a hole in a ground.

History obviously repeats itself. I am Patton. You are operation Market Garden. The Switch are the fucking Germans and it's July 1945 in Bertchesgaaden.

Want me to come save your ass yet?

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
I think this would be for the best.

You are welcome for saving your family, and your life. So you could sit here and talk trash on the internet.

Otherwise...

Der Schalter saugt. Warte ab. Meine deutschen Oberherren sagen, es ist großartig. SCHALTER FELSEN!

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
You are welcome for saving your family, and your life. So you could sit here and talk trash on the internet.

You really take a ton of pride in things that you have had no hand in yourself, huh?

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Let me go ahead and not give you the pleasure of you calling me out.

Doom ist verdammt schrecklich auf dem Switch. Es läuft mit einem nativen 320p. Bei 23 FPS. Wo ist die Bombe, damit wir uns ein für alle mal um die Brände kümmern können ??? Vorsicht vor den USA. Sie retten immer ihre Ärsche.