Nintendo Switch (previously NX)

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
e551dc291fdbdeba059ac499ffe7d3a6.jpg

Crisco

A greasy jar
I, and a thousand million others can talk about Horizon Zero Dawn. Way before I got a PS Pro and Way before I had 4k.

Why?

Let me put down the troll hat. While hammered off my ass, good scotch, and let's be real.

World development. Character development, game play, STORY, and for all that I loved about it, a HUGE lack of drops in world items and itemization.

See? A game universally loved by anyone that has played it. Me included, can see it's faults. Now....

I went to Best Buy, bought a 4k OLED LAST WEEKEND.... Mr. "I use a 4k HDR TV to play Horizon Zero Dawn" when I had about enough time to look at it for 5 minutes in it's glorious format (Which you would know if you ever stuck your sorry ass out of this thread(Meh.... ) ) and the game sells itself because it's a fucking AWESOME GAME. We are talking World Design, we are talking Protagonist development, we are talking depth, we are talking unique weapons, traps, game play, we are talking GRAPHICS of which I wonder how the hell they made the world so beautiful I would actually take a fucking picture and put it on the FOH group PS4 page because why? WHO KNOWS. This is what happens when people make GOOD FUCKING GAMES! Capiche you little bitch???

There is a long fucking difference in talking about the game of the year and KNOWING the developers behind that (You are new here pal) and KNOWING that NOA wanted NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS LAUNCH.

Get it yet??? FUCKING DO YOU GET IT???? WAKE THE FUCK UP!

I was in a meeting last week when I was informed from now on ALL EA and Ubi new releases would have a 21 day "EARLY ADOPTION WINDOW" for $59.99 and after that automatic price drops to 29.99 and reliance on MT's with 29.99 being the loss sink to install the God Damn market to gain revenue realization on LOSS LEAD MT'S AND YOU INSTALL THE BASE MARKET TO REALIZE THAT! (Oh but wait, remember when the two week launch window was the cats MEOW??????)

You GOD DAMN STUPID SON OF A BITCH. I mention this for a FUCKING REASON. NOA DID NOT want this bullshit early access piece of shit launched! They were behind the times on EVERYTHING. WHY????? NOJ! Ever worked for a company in Japan? NIhongo? Katana? These fucks think BACKWARDS. PERIOD. Even when they knew the success of the Wii was 88% OUTSIDE THEIR HOME FUCKING MARKET.

I love games. I MAKE FUCKING GAMES. DO YOU GET THAT YET!?

I KNOW how much is on payrolls for the 3rd party forum marketers which everyone in front officers calls "Bonus bait". WHY? GOOGLE IT MORON!

GOOD PEOPLE MAKE GOOD GAMES. PIECES OF SHIT ALSO BAIT PEOPLE INTO BUYING PISS POOR FUCKING PRODUCT!

I WILL NOT EVER see a fucking SECOND go by to see anything but HS go on this bullshit console. Why do other fuckwads do it???? A LACK OF CONTENT and they want to capitalize on a quick fucking dollar!

Horizon???? NO ONE KNEW WHAT IT FUCKING WAS AND IT TURNED OUT TO BE THE BEST FUCKING GAME WE HAVE EVER PLAYED. Switch????? Lets dumb down 56 experiences already developed for brighter ways to play it and fuck it all up because it's a quick fucking dollar where people like fucking crisco here fuck up the only forum left where people are real?????? This isn't reddit sunshine boy. Who fucking created this thing??? THINK!

I'll be God Damn if I ever let this shit hole turn into anything but real opinions and FACT! Want your own subjective bullshit???? Fine. Want to sugarcoat shit in the hopes we get more web hits to sell more garbage industry garbage like the switch???? Take your 10 dollar an hour opinion, and go fuck yourself in the ass.
Lots of words for you to say your a baby. :emoji_fork_knife_plate::emoji_poop::emoji_coffin::emoji_gay_pride_flag:

a_skeleton_00

<Banned>
Utnayan has been here since Triton was posting pics of Thules fake spear, so I'm still unsure why he isn't viewed as someone who is 100% legit? Yes he makes jokes and flies off the handle, havent you ever met anyone passionate about their craft?

I have every system, switch is the worst, that's not debatable.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Utnayan has been here since Triton was posting pics of Thules fake spear, so I'm still unsure why he isn't viewed as someone who is 100% legit? Yes he makes jokes and flies off the handle, havent you ever met anyone passionate about their craft?

Alright you fucking idiot I'm going to lay it out for you so it's easy to understand

fohconsoles.png

• 5Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 6 users

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>

I don't know why length of time on this board is something that makes him more credible?

You should take everything said with a healthy dose scepticism.

Also worse how? That's such an open ended point of view. Does it have the worst specs? Yes. Does it have the worst games? Debatable.

I'm not sure how you quantify 'worst' so it's pointless making a blanket statement like that.

a_skeleton_00

<Banned>
How fucking stupid are you? It's the worst system because it sucks compared to the others? Why do you need a laundry list broken down to you, do you have autism and can't contemplate objects as a whole?

And oh my god you better believe having board tenure means quite a bit, you clearly don't know shit and thus continue to pour gasoline on the metaphorical dumpster fire that is your argument.

a_skeleton_00

<Banned>
I'm laughing so fucking hard right now

"I don't know why length on this board makes him credible"

Dude do you not know they eat the weak here? Get the fuck out thanks.

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
So I'm confused about what the argument is here; everyone agrees you buy Nintendo consoles to play Nintendo games, right? Like no one is buying a Switch to play Doom on. I have mine for Mario and Zelda(soon to be XC2) and I'm fine with that; Nintendo consoles are good for 3 or so games a year. It's a companion console to PC/PS4, not something I would argue you play crossplat stuff on.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
How fucking stupid are you? It's the worst system because it sucks compared to the others? Why do you need a laundry list broken down to you, do you have autism and can't contemplate objects as a whole?

And oh my god you better believe having board tenure means quite a bit, you clearly don't know shit and thus continue to pour gasoline on the metaphorical dumpster fire that is your argument.

Yes? That's the fucking nature of discussion you cretin.

You give your views, people debate with you or agree with you. How is a statement like "This is the worst" supposed to further any kind of discussion.

I'm laughing so fucking hard right now

11665370_851967828224049_3391828761605182356_n.jpg

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
Anyway:

Xenoblade 2 looks pretty good. I actually saw a 60 minute demo being played and it looks like a better version of the original game. The story is a bit cliche heavy, but that was only the beginning. I like the concept of the world being titans.

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
So I'm confused about what the argument is here; everyone agrees you buy Nintendo consoles to play Nintendo games, right? Like no one is buying a Switch to play Doom on. I have mine for Mario and Zelda(soon to be XC2) and I'm fine with that; Nintendo consoles are good for 3 or so games a year. It's a companion console to PC/PS4, not something I would argue you play crossplat stuff on.

That's pretty much my view on it. It plays 2-3 excellent games a year, and this year it was great because BotW and Odyssey were really good games.

zignor 4

Molten Core Raider
I'm pretty sure the last true cross platform game I
purchased for a Nintendo system was Mortal Kombat 3 on the SNES in like 1995.

Crisco

A greasy jar
Glad people are realizing what the switch is about.

I am definitely looking forward to the next model as well. the portability is great and when the time comes the hardware should handle most anything at the time. I can play consoles All day on my TV but it is so much more convenient for me to play everything portable. Ive gotten so used to playing handheld with the TV on in the background I don't really want to play on TV anymore.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm

The Switch has at least games I want to play. Xbox One has zero. For me it's easily the worst system.

• 4Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
This is how you buy systems/prefer systems:

PC -> PlayStation -> Nintendo at the end of its life with its 5 great games or most recent hack + all games.

When you need an Xbox, you move your pc to your big tv.

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 3 users