Nintendo Switch (previously NX)

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
With Pokemon USuMo being the last Pokemon titles for 3DS, has there been any word yet on plans for Pokemon for the Switch?

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
I haven't played a nintendo product since the Gamecube and almost none of these ports so I'm pretty set, but if they come out with a Castlevania, Smash Bros and Metroid it'll be even better.

I want more platformers that are on steam. Dead Cells, Hollow Knight, Shovel Knight, Furi, etc.

There aren't that many yet. Honestly, I played Bayonetta 1 and 2 and thought they were completely overrated. Albeit I may just not like the genre as a whole, I fully admit, or may not have given the games enough time. Donkey Kong Tropical freeze is just like any other you played. A solid platformer, as long as they aren't launching it at $59.99 which I am sure they will. I would not buy it for anything less than $29 at this point, and just because it is now on "Switch" doesn't make that any more unethical with what they are doing with these "re-releases". Wait for a sale on the Wii U ports or see if they come out a lot cheaper than full price. Have to remember, regardless of if you have played them or not, these are full price bare minimum content added relaunches of 4-5 year old games. If anything, they should be giving away free downloads to anyone who bought these titles on the Wii U. Or at the very least, a major goodwill discount. Bandai is doing that with PC Dark Soul owners. They can buy the remaster for 50% off at $29.99.

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
With Pokemon USuMo being the last Pokemon titles for 3DS, has there been any word yet on plans for Pokemon for the Switch?

It's in development, probably for a couple years at this point. Ultra Sun/Moon was done by a younger team within GameFreak.

Looks like this gigantic piece of shit sold better than the other pieces of shit this past December.

Real news is that Xbox beat the PS4 for the first, and last time, in 2017.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
It's in development, probably for a couple years at this point. Ultra Sun/Moon was done by a younger team within GameFreak.

Real news is that Xbox beat the PS4 for the first, and last time, in 2017.
The PUBG effect

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
The Xbox One outselling the PS4 is sad and hilarious.

How the fuck does anything get beaten by a console in 2017 with no games?

• 1Picard

Rude

Potato del Grande
Is PUBG on XBOX?? I bought one cheap trying to flip it before they lowered prices. Mine just collects dust right now. Kinda sucks. My Switch definitely gets a lot more use.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
Is PUBG on XBOX?? I bought one cheap trying to flip it before they lowered prices. Mine just collects dust right now. Kinda sucks. My Switch definitely gets a lot more use.
yep, sold 3 million copies already

• 1Salty

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
Looks like this gigantic piece of shit sold better than the other pieces of shit this past December.

Switch Best-Selling Console in the US in December, Xbox One Outsold PS4

Switch outselling the PS4 in december is pretty big news too. We're talking about a console with a relatively strong library of games, going against a console less than a year old.

Turns out it's a good thing market analysts don't listen to people like Utnayan who clearly have no idea how the video game market works.

• 2Worf
  • 2Picard
Reactions: 3 users

Nija

<Silver Donator>
PS4 pro came out at the end of 2016. Everyone already has a PS4. I hope the sales of the new Xbox would beat out the PS4. If it didn't that would actually be news. Have they released the number of Skyrim PSVR bundles that they sold, other than "all of them"? That's going to be an interesting stat.

• 1Like

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
What's the best sd card for the switch? I was looking at the Samsung evo 256 and was wondering if their was any better out there

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
What's the best sd card for the switch? I was looking at the Samsung evo 256 and was wondering if their was any better out there

That’s the one you want. Make sure it’s class 10.

• 1Like

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
I’m downloading a bunch of games for this thing and tying it to a new account. I’m unfamiliar with what kids like. Stardew valley? What are some really good kid games. What I found are some good indie games and such that aren’t available on carts.

I could use some advice.