No Man's Sky

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
Just get the rocket boots and run away for a few seconds, teleport, or get on your ship and land on the station or anomaly.

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
I just use the terrain manipulator, dig myself into a coridoor the sentinels cant see me down and wait 10 seconds for them to give up and despawn. Either that or just keep shooting them till they stop spawning.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Cybsled

Ya, my go to is usually just digging a little tunnel and waiting until the alert status goes down

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
I've been going to Dissonant systems, and grabbing Sentinel ships for scrapping, damn things are worth like 25 million units a pop. I still haven't finished the whole anomaly storyline you start with yet.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
I've been going to Dissonant systems, and grabbing Sentinel ships for scrapping, damn things are worth like 25 million units a pop. I still haven't finished the whole anomaly storyline you start with yet.

You dont really have to either.

*edit* probably shouldn't have typed that just in case you care about what happens

• 1Solidarity

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
You dont really have to either.

*edit* probably shouldn't have typed that just in case you care about what happens
Lol. I think I understand the gist of whats going on, but I will finish it, amongst my other sandboxing around

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
Well this is a first for me. The two planets really do overlap, and physics get really funky at the interface.

20230921185815_1.jpg

• 4Mother of God
Reactions: 3 users

Cybsled

Never had that, but I've had a planet ring that cuts through the planet itself and it fucks up your ability to see anything when walking around on the planet surface

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
Haven't had many weird things like that, but I can park my Freighter like halfway inside the space station sometimes.

I completed the main storyline, and the Autophage story. I'm a bit disappointed some of the Autophage heads aren't available anymore since they were in Expedition 10. I did Expedition 11 in only 5.5 hours though, thanks to all these bases being set up at specific points already lol. Nothing like coming to a base with 20 biodomes all flush with Nip Nip Bud to help with your units.

Cybsled

Nice change - the stations all looking the same except the pirate and abandoned ones (which were just reskins) was sort of bland.

• 1Like

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Ship customization and collecting parts also sounds great for replayability. Current system of looking for crashed ships and just selling them for scraps because most of them were low tier or poor looking ships and mostly only relying on the player list to get good ones was pretty meh. If the new system just lets you collect random parts you'd have an incentive to check the various planets, use the ground vehicles search scans(or even the submarine one) and grab ships there to find cool parts to add to your own design.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Kinda surprised this is still $59, but I guess they keep updating it.

• 1Like

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Yeah just need to wait for sales. Hell it's on sale right now, it's basically almost permanently on sale so unless you're stupid and buy it in the few times it isn't, it's effectively 30$. Which is a reasonable price because even though it's old it keeps getting updates with more content, you'll easily get your 30bucks worth unless you hate the game.

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
I wish the expeditions lasted longer or were repeatable. I've missed almost all of them because I don't realise they're active and they don't last long. I felt like playing today again and patch it up and find out as per usual I've missed the most recent expedition by a couple of weeks and now there's probably a several month wait for the next one.

• 1Like