No pussyshit Politics

Status
Not open for further replies.

sublimenerdery

Trakanon Raider
i love how simply exposing the truth of the DNC's corruption is "OMG The Russians HAXED our democratic process!!!!"

never in my wildest dream could I have imagined the depth of the liberal meltdown. it's been beyond glorious...and it keeps getting better and better.

• 4Like
  • 1Brony
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Believe everything the government says. Critical thinking is for pussies. Obey, There are WMD's in Iraq and Russia has the best hackers in the world.

You stupid American Inventors are so dumb that I bet a VPN could fool them. In 2 years we are going to find out it's some guy in Michigan named Walt Jewinstein who spends his days on 4chan.

And secondly even if Russia hacked and exposed the corruption in our system then they are the heros in this story.

maxresdefault.jpg

Retarded faggots in the safe space thread.

Ramirez-900-11-16-15.jpg

• 2Like
  • 1Brony
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Olscratch

tour de salt
<Banned>
TLDR, or:

No Care, the right candidate won!

Claims it's a DNC talking point. Gets harshly rebutted by Republican Speaker of the House Paul Ryan. FBI and DHS release report on extent of Russian hacking to elect a fascist imbecile puppet, ignores to protect smug tummy feels. I think you'd be right at home in cad's polititrump thread.

• 1Nationalist
  • 1Bullshit
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Cross posted from the Politics thread, but here it shits on your entire conspiracy fuck flakes.

904183b57daadce5ee45a5577e0990de.jpg

Here's a pretty good comment on the topic from r/conspiracy that breaks down the differences and importance of hacks vs leaks with russia's supposed involvement in each instance. We're getting a lot of #fakenews headlines that just lump ALL leaks/hacks and russia together.

Obama Under "Intense Pressure" To Release Evidence Proving Russians Hacked The Election: 'The Administration has provided exactly zero documentation, but that has not stopped the media machine from parroting the claims and repeating it ad nauseam, in hopes the repetition will make it factual' • /r/conspiracy

Regarding whether the Russians are responsible for hacking the DNC, leaking emails, and thereby affecting the election, what often gets lost in these discussions is that there is a distinction between the claims:

1. The Russians hacked the DNC. This is a claim that is likely to be true and there is substantial evidence to support this claim or at least the claim that the Russians had probed the DNC servers. What is often neglected, however, is that high-profile targets of interest like the DNC servers are subject to hacking attempts from various sources routinely.

2. The information that the Russians supposedly hacked is the source of the leak to Wikileaks. If we’re being honest and explicit, this is the claim that really matters in substantiating claims that “Russian hacking interfered with the election.” There is no clear evidence showing a line from Russian hacking to Wikileaks.
In addition, there is an alternative and conflicting account from Julian Assange and Craig Murray—that the source of the leaks was not Russia. Now, it is reasonable to be skeptical of all claims, but in a case offering two directly contradictory claims, one needs to evaluate who has the greater claim to the truth. Assange is in a direct position to know who the leaker was; the CIA is not. And who has the greater general claim to integrity and credibility, Assange or the CIA? If one is judging by what is more likely, the answer is clear.

The CIA's Absence of Conviction - Craig Murray

And regarding the supposedly “definitive” CrowdStrike analysis, there too there is no firm evidence it was the Russians. Specifically, 1. it only purports to show the fingerprints of a group whose allegiance has been imputed to Russia but is hardly confirmed, 2. it does not rule out the possibility of spoofing or otherwise misdirecting attribution of the hacking, 3. it does not establish the connection from hack to the leak to Wikileaks.

The Russian Bear Uses a Keyboard - Craig Murray

Here’s the Public Evidence Russia Hacked the DNC — It’s Not Enough

CIA assessment says Russia was trying to help Trump win White House • /r/PoliticalDiscussion

Finally, all of my comment up until this point pertains to the DNC leak because it is the one that has actually been most often discussed in the media and the one for which at least some analysis and evidence has been presented showing a Russian connection (i.e. the inconclusive CrowdStrike analysis). But what about Podesta's email? Which leak actually had the larger impact on the general election? I doubt anyone would argue that the DNC leak had a larger impact than the Podesta leak. For those of us paying attention during the election period, this is obvious—the daily revelations, big and small, added a tension to the election and cast a massive dark cloud over the Clinton campaign in a way that was far more immediate than the DNC leaks, a relatively distant memory. And has there been any evidence that firmly links the hacking of Podesta's email to the Russians? We know that Podesta was the target of a phishing attack, and we also know that he lost his phone and that his password was in one of his emails. The fact is, you don't need to assume that sophisticated hacking techniques or state resources were in any way necessary to explain the leak of his emails. Trying to blame the leak of Podesta's emails on the Russians with this context of information and without any additional evidence from those making the claims reeks of manufactured political bullshit.

• 1Brony
Reactions: 1 user

Olscratch

tour de salt
<Banned>
Cross posted from the Politics thread, but here it shits on your entire conspiracy fuck flakes.

View attachment 109531

That doesn't disprove shit. Administration has provided exactly zero documentation? WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS

Private sector sec. experts, government, public intellectuals, and 4th estate all in agreement on what happened.

The response from Trump supporters. NU UH IM A RUSSIAN CUCK IM IN A CULT I CANT HEAR YOU LALALALA IT WAS SOME FAT GUY IN JERSEY DURP

• 1Smuggly
  • 1Nationalist
  • 1Bullshit

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
You love the mil/indus deep states cock that's for sure.

They are so confident about what they give you they have to put this disclaimer on it LOL

I like how liberals love the cia now it's silly as fuck.

• 1Like
  • 1Brony
  • 1Faggotry

Olscratch

tour de salt
<Banned>
I like how liberals love the cia now it's silly as fuck.

I like how respecting the CIA + FBI + DHS + Semantic + Crowdstrike intel services over "COULDA BEEN SOME 400LB GUY" is "loving" the CIA. That report is from the FBI not the CIA. Their's came out 2 months ago.

• 1Smuggly
  • 1Nationalist
  • 1Bullshit

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
That's the same fbi the did cointel pro right?

• 1Like
  • 1Brony
Reactions: 1 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Even your fucking evidence has no fucking evidence. Just soak up that government propaganda and be afraid of them big bad Russians. Even though the information wasn't hacked but leaked, and also it uncovered corruption of the same people who are asking you to please believe them.

• 1Like
  • 1Brony

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
You know the soviets haven't existed since 1991 right?

• 1Brony
Reactions: 1 user

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
Not really kim jong un is a dictator even super lib sites are like eh not really, they do have elections even if they are manipulated somewhat. he does have like a 90% approval rating.

Strongmans not even a dirty word really

I mean don't let facts and reality skew the answer you wanted ahead of time or anything though, continue mis using the word for your personal gratification.

Dicator is also a word that's been used against FDR, Charles De Gaulle, it's a very vague word really.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
  • 1Brony

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Bless your soul, Olscratch, you're doing God's work by not allowing yourself to be bullied into silence. I'll certainly miss you once they break you and/or ban you.

• 1Picard
  • 1Nationalist
  • 1Smuggly
Reactions: 4 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Bless your soul, Olscratch, you're doing God's work by not allowing yourself to be bullied into silence. I'll certainly miss you once they break you and/or ban you.

Sorry tolan we have olscratch now. Your purpose no longer exists.

• 3Like
  • 1Brony
Reactions: 3 users

Olscratch

tour de salt
<Banned>

Welcome back kindred spirit. It will be the latter.

grinning.gif

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Faggotry
  • 1Salty
Status
Not open for further replies.