fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
  • 1Brony
Reactions: 1 user

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
The Truth is Olscratch talked a ton of shit before the election and now he's looking at any flailing piece of narrative it would take to make him feel better, "he didn't lose he was cheated" is his safespace right now.

The leaks didn't even effect the outcome of the election. Trump endured 2 leaks against him during the campaign that were worse and still won.

The shittier candidate lost

NSA Director Rogers: WikiLeaks' Hacked Documents Did Not Affect Election

Sen. John McCain agreed with Rogers' assessment, saying "I do not think that the outcome of the election was impacted by Russian hacking,"

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Brony
Reactions: 1 users

Olscratch

tour de salt
<Banned>

Yeah I read the Taibbi article. Did you?

Did you?

Cause he says this,

"I have no problem believing that Vladimir Putin tried to influence the American election. He's gangster-spook-scum of the lowest order and capable of anything. And Donald Trump, too, was swine enough during the campaign to publicly hope the Russians would disclose Hillary Clinton's emails. So a lot of this is very believable."

"Did the Russians do it? Very possibly, in which case it should be reported to the max. But the press right now is flying blind. Plowing ahead with credulous accounts is problematic because so many different feasible scenarios are in play."
"On one end of the spectrum, America could have just been the victim of a virtual coup d'etat engineered by a combination of Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin, which would be among the most serious things to ever happen to our democracy."

He basically said if it did happen he wants a much larger US response than sanctions and expelling diplomats/spys and that the media seems to be covering it halfassedly because they got burned by loose intel on WMD in Iraq. Good try though.

• 1Picard
  • 1Faggotry
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
AND?

That literally means nothing except him saying "i'm not partisan or closed minded".

All the better for him to speak out against this BS report that's a combination of word salad and preventative measures filler.

Last edited:
  • 1Brony

ziggyholiday

<Bronze Donator>
Everyone "knew" Trump was this deeply flawed candidate and terrible campaigner that had no chance of winning. Right up until results started coming in, there was this giddy vibe from media that there was going to be a landslide victory and they were going to win back the senate and possibly even the house. This shit was fucking KNOWN!

By everyone but Putin.....who had this long strategy of rigging th election for total dark horse who had no chance of winning......wait. What?

Oh, well it was the E-MAILS! Everyone knows that! And they were from RUSSIA!?!11

Well, everyone but the people from the rust belt who one the election for Trump, they believe he will bring jobs back to America.

That's the thing, the media and pundits are now saying it was Russia and the information they leaked that swayed the election. But the only thing they ever reports on about these emails is that they were leaked by mother fucking Russia. They never went over the content. Now we know the content, but I highly doubt the general population does. They just know that Russia leaked emails. Because that's all that was fucking reports on. What they cared about was jobs, not super duper Russian 28D chess games with our election.

Just take a real moment and fucking reflect about it.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Brony
  • 1Salty

Olscratch

tour de salt
<Banned>
That's the thing, the media and pundits are now saying it was Russia and the information they leaked that swayed the election.

Pretty sure its the media and pundits + heads of CIA, FBI, DHS + 17 US Intel agencies, several Senators and Congressmen, the Executive Branch, Crowdstrike, Fidelis Cybersecurity, Mandiant, SecureWorks, ThreatConnect, and anyone with a functioning frontal lobe at this point.

Tell us about how Trump told you we need to get past it because it was just some 400lb guy in Jersey.

• 1Picard
  • 1Faggotry
  • 1Salty

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I am pretty sure the media and pundits + heads of CIA, FBI, DHS + 17 US Intel agencies, several Senators and Congressmen, the Executive Branch, Crowdstrike, Fidelis Cybersecurity, Mandiant, SecureWorks, ThreatConnect, and anyone with a functioning frontal lobe at this point also said IRAQ had WMD's you gullible fucking retarded. Are you such a stupid fucking American Inventor that you can't put two and two together.

1_5573342.jpg

• 1Brony
  • 1Like

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
Did you read the disclamer scratch?

muh-russians-disclaimer.jpg

"Does not provide warranties of any kind"

You really do Trust your new friends who have been caught lying blatantly to the public numerous times.

• 1Brony

Olscratch

tour de salt
<Banned>
That's right, avoid it. I'm sure it'll work out great for you.

Oh please do enlighten me kind sir of the great corruptions exposed in the hacked emails.

Tell me the one about how Donna Brazile leaked to Clinton that there would be a "lead in the water" question at the CNN townhall in Flint, Michigan. Love that one. Real democracy killer.

• 1Picard
  • 1Faggotry
  • 1Salty

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Clinton was a sleeper agent and Putin activated her to delete 33k emails so Trump would win. It was the long con and it paid off in spades.

latest?cb=20110403234600

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Brony

ziggyholiday

<Bronze Donator>
Except those stupid people were worried about jobs and Trump had a populist message about jobs. Clinton's message was I'm a woman, vote for me.

I hope all of the democratic elite have your mind set and keep it. Because if there is anything I hate more than the Christian Right, it's the far left fascist.

• 1Brony

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
You have no evidence that any of that changed anyones mind.

• 1Brony

ziggyholiday

<Bronze Donator>
Because there isn't any. The DNC lost because they backed one of the worst candidates to win a major party nomination in recent history. People that voted for Pesident Obama both times flipped for Trump. Van Jones piece about it really should be eye opening but it's falling on deaf ears.

Keep going on about Russia though, I'm sure it will be a winning strategy. #imwithher! Lol

• 1Brony

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
He can't accept that though because the so called news sites he goes to confirms his bias at every chance. Retreat to those echo chambers, forgo all critical thinking skills, do what your overlords tell you.

#Imwithputin

55476722.jpg

• 2Worf
  • 1Brony
Status
Not open for further replies.