No pussyshit Politics

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
Tell me the one about how Donna Brazile leaked to Clinton that there would be a "lead in the water" question at the CNN townhall in Flint, Michigan. Love that one. Real democracy killer.

I'll tell you about how the democrats and specifically Obama betrayed the trust of people in Michigan instead.

Among other betrayals done to Michigan by the democrats maybe Obama shouldn't have gone to Michigan and drank a glass of water to "prove" the water was safe while the pipes were never fixed and were still poisoning people.

You think maybe that had a decisive effect on the people of Michigan instead of some incomprehensible leaks that lead nowhere? You yourself said there was no smoking gun in them.

Basically when you say the leaks fooled dumb people, you're calling black people dumb idiots when there is a perfectly reasonable explanation that doesn't involve blatant bigotry.

You say environmentalism is your thing and you ignore this? Pathetic.

Last edited:
  • 1Brony
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
^ let's ignore Obama drinking the water and blame Russia instead, Obama would love that.

• 1Brony
Reactions: 1 user

Olscratch

tour de salt
<Banned>
I'll tell you about how the democrats and specifically Obama betrayed the trust of people in Michigan instead.

Among other betrayals done to Michigan by the democrats maybe Obama shouldn't have gone to Michigan and drank a glass of water to "prove" the water was safe while the pipes were never fixed and were still poisoning people.

You think maybe that had a decisive effect on the people of Michigan instead of some incomprehensible leaks that lead nowhere? You yourself said there was no smoking gun in them.

Basically when you say the leaks fooled dumb people, you're calling black people dumb idiots when there is a perfectly reasonable explanation that doesn't involve blatant bigotry.

You say environmentalism is your thing and you ignore this? pathetic.

Wasn't a democratic governor that did that to their water. Get out of here with that bigotry shit cad's thread is for identity politics faggotry.

"The basics are now known: the Republican governor, Rick Snyder, nullified the free elections in Flint, deposed the mayor and city council, then appointed his own man to run the city. To save money, they decided to unhook the people of Flint from their fresh water drinking source, Lake Huron, and instead, make the public drink from the toxic Flint River. When the governor’s office discovered just how toxic the water was, they decided to keep quiet about it and covered up the extent of the damage being done to Flint’s residents, most notably the lead affecting the children, causing irreversible and permanent brain damage. Citizen activists uncovered these actions, and the governor now faces growing cries to resign or be arrested." - Michigan Favorite son Michael Moore 10 Things They Won’t Tell You About the Flint Water Tragedy. But I Will. | MICHAEL MOORE

tumblr_o9ggusprU11v82lreo1_250.gif

• 1Picard
  • 1Faggotry
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 3 users

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
So what? That doesn't address any of the effects of what the democrats in Michigan felt as a betrayal, that they couldn't even trust the democrats and had nobody to trust.

• 1Brony

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
So what? That doesn't address any of the effects of what the democrats in Michigan felt as a betrayal, that they couldn't even trust the democrats and had nobody to trust.

He's a Marxist, he doesn't believe working class people can think for themselves. They need people trained in the 'tech' to tell them what's best for them.

• 1Brony

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Everyone "knew" Trump was this deeply flawed candidate and terrible campaigner that had no chance of winning. Right up until results started coming in, there was this giddy vibe from media that there was going to be a landslide victory and they were going to win back the senate and possibly even the house. This shit was fucking KNOWN!

By everyone but Putin.....who had this long strategy of rigging th election for total dark horse who had no chance of winning......wait. What?

Oh, well it was the E-MAILS! Everyone knows that! And they were from RUSSIA!?!11

Well, everyone but the people from the rust belt who one the election for Trump, they believe he will bring jobs back to America.

That's the thing, the media and pundits are now saying it was Russia and the information they leaked that swayed the election. But the only thing they ever reports on about these emails is that they were leaked by mother fucking Russia. They never went over the content. Now we know the content, but I highly doubt the general population does. They just know that Russia leaked emails. Because that's all that was fucking reports on. What they cared about was jobs, not super duper Russian 28D chess games with our election.

Just take a real moment and fucking reflect about it.

Here's what I don't get: Let's say all that is true. Let's say, despite their best efforts, Russia's actions didn't have a tangible effect on the election results.

You're basically saying "So what if a foreign country is attempting to undermine our democracy by swaying votes through selectively released information? It didn't work!" as if everybody should be OK with Russia trying to decide your next president.

For a board full of people who lose their shit and claim to be "under attack" when someone complains about boobies in a video game, this laissez-faire attitude about foreigners attempting to rig your election is really surprising.

• 1Bullshit
  • 1Faggotry
  • 1Garbage

PreacherX

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Here's what I don't get: Let's say all that is true. Let's say, despite their best efforts, Russia's actions didn't have a tangible effect on the election results.

You're basically saying "So what if a foreign country is attempting to undermine our democracy by swaying votes through selectively released information? It didn't work!" as if everybody should be OK with Russia trying to decide your next president.

For a board full of people who lose their shit and claim to be "under attack" when someone complains about boobies in a video game, this laissez-faire attitude about foreigners attempting to rig your election is really surprising.

Like how Obummer tried to affect the Israeli election?

• 1Brony
  • 1Salty

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>

That's because nobody is trying to rig the election. Unless Putin has fucking ESP he wasn't backing Trump with random Email hacks.

• 1Brony

ziggyholiday

<Bronze Donator>

I didn't say they had zero effect, I was asking how did they affect it.

The narrative just doesn't add up, here we have "worst candidate/campaigner ever" as described by the media. Trump was down in polls, had no ground game, campaigning in areas he had no chance of winning what so ever....etc etc etc. Right? That was the narrative? And yet, with all of that going on, Putin was backing this dark horse and he used some magic fucking ESP KGB powers and knew Trump was going to win....and it was always because of the "hacks"!

But the rust belt voters didn't say shit about DNC email leaks swaying their vote, they said jobs....jobs....and more jobs.

When the media talked about the leaks, they almost never addressed any of the substance of the emails. They only talked about the sources. So if anything, the emails would have deterred people for voting for Trump. If people were really swayed by the email story(s) then what people like Oldscratch are saying is that these people knowingly voted for Russia. So middle-aged white men in the rust belt, knew the ins and outs of the email leaks, knew they were from Russia and voted for Trump anyway?

• 1Like
  • 1Brony

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
"So what if a foreign country is attempting to undermine our democracy by swaying votes through selectively released information? It didn't work!" as if everybody should be OK with Russia trying to decide your next president.

This is really about a war posture with russia tanoomba, this goes way beyond this one election, the US has been trying to topple putin for a long time now.

Hillaries foreign policy would have been a continuation of the establishment and increased chance of a fatal nuclear war. You should thank your lucky stars while you activate two factor authentication on your gmail.

the establishment are no angels your fucking Canadian anyways, what's this "our" shit

The U.S. is no stranger to interfering in the elections of other countries

The U.S. has a long history of attempting to influence presidential elections in other countries – it’s done so as many as 81 times between 1946 and 2000

• 1Brony
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I count at least five retards that took tanoomba seriously

Do you idiots never learn?

Do not seriously respond to tanoomba posts. He's just trying to get you in a never ending semantics debate.

• 4Salty
  • 1Brony
Reactions: 4 users

Olscratch

tour de salt
<Banned>

Do not seriously respond to tanoomba posts. He's just trying to get you in a never ending semantics debate.

I count zero people taking hodg seriously.

• 1Bullshit
  • 1Faggotry
  • 1Salty

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Like how Obummer tried to affect the Israeli election?
Yes, obviously the citizens of any country the US has tried to influence the elections of would be very justified in being infuriated. What are you even trying to say here?

I didn't say they had zero effect, I was asking how did they affect it.

The narrative just doesn't add up, here we have "worst candidate/campaigner ever" as described by the media. Trump was down in polls, had no ground game, campaigning in areas he had no chance of winning what so ever....etc etc etc. Right? That was the narrative? And yet, with all of that going on, Putin was backing this dark horse and he used some magic fucking ESP KGB powers and knew Trump was going to win....and it was always because of the "hacks"!

But the rust belt voters didn't say shit about DNC email leaks swaying their vote, they said jobs....jobs....and more jobs.

When the media talked about the leaks, they almost never addressed any of the substance of the emails. They only talked about the sources. So if anything, the emails would have deterred people for voting for Trump. If people were really swayed by the email story(s) then what people like Oldscratch are saying is that these people knowingly voted for Russia. So middle-aged white men in the rust belt, knew the ins and outs of the email leaks, knew they were from Russia and voted for Trump anyway?
Again, all you're saying here is "Whatever Russia did in terms of leaking selected information, it didn't have an effect on the election outcome." That may be 100% true. I just legitimately don't understand the whole "They tried to influence our election... Who cares?" apologetic. If another country is trying to influence your elections, you'd be justified in bearing anger and distrust toward that country. This is true even if that country's attempts didn't have a significant effect. This is true even if that country is simply releasing information that should have been available to the public in the first place.

If someone can go to jail for attempted murder, they shouldn't be let off the hook because their attempt failed and their target ended up getting hit by a car under unrelated circumstances. Russia's not trying to influence your election because it wants what's best for you. The fact that they're taking action at all is cause for concern, even if their actions were unnecessary while the Dems self-destructed.

• 2Picard
  • 1Bullshit
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 5 users

ziggyholiday

<Bronze Donator>

You know what, you're absolutely right, what the fuck was I thinking.

• 1Like
  • 1Picard
  • 1Brony

Wantonsoup95

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Our customer base is farmers, factory workers, and outdoorsman. I can tell you the leaks had no impact on anyone's decision. If you honestly think it swayed any rural Americans mind, you're out of touch with that crowd.

Blaming anything other than the wrong candidate is self destructive to your own party and you all have turned it up past full retard and into potatoe land.

• 1Worf
  • 1Brony
  • 1Salty

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Our customer base is farmers, factory workers, and outdoorsman. I can tell you the leaks had no impact on anyone's decision. If you honestly think it swayed any rural Americans mind, you're out of touch with that crowd.

Blaming anything other than the wrong candidate is self destructive to your own party and you all have turned it up past full retard and into potatoe land.
I don't think anybody in this thread is blaming the election results on Russia.

• 1Faggotry
  • 1Bullshit
Status
Not open for further replies.