No pussyshit Politics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
No, but Trump does attack people who tell the truth about him on the internet or television and has shown every fucking sign of being completely unfit for power. Sorry your so triggered by the truth you need to be shielded from it. Lol sup pussy.

Shouldn't you guys be in the polititrump thread ass in the air and head in the sand circlejerking about xim and xer or bantering about the new word for American Inventor. Is it still dindu or have Obamason and Googles completely replaced dindu?

View attachment 107546
It's pretty pathetic how you think you can come back and just pretend like you didn't meltdown and try to delete all your posts because you were so butthurt Trump won. Everyone watched you do it bro.

If you just admit it instead of trying to deny it you might have a chance of every post you make from now on not being followed by people giving you shit for being a pussy. I mean probably not, but maybe.

• 2Like
  • 1Brony
Reactions: 2 users

Olscratch

tour de salt
<Banned>
How does attempting to remove the thread/posts after mod intervention (weeks after the election) = trump meltdown?

How come nobody posts all the glorious liberal tears from this "meltdown"? Why are people so rustled about having an unmoderated political thread, is it that dangerous to yall?

When the Right sends its people to this thread, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.

• 2Faggotry
  • 2Picard
  • 1Bullshit
Reactions: 4 users

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
There's a thread called "Politics Thread" where his posts have been debunked several times. Olscratch couldn't take it, so he created this safe space where he could shitpost safely from hurty opposing opinions. Even then, when he quit the forums a couple months ago, he deleted all his past posts in fear of, something. No pussy shit indeed.

You really wonder why nobody bothers with it?
I dunno. It's entirely possible that I missed the posts in the political thread where the (apparently sourced) points Scratch brings up were "debunked". They wouldn't be easy to find now in any case.

I could totally understand people "not bothering with it" if they think Scratch can't be reasonable and look at facts objectively. What I don't get is people going out of their way to shitpost here as if to say that it's just self-evident that he's wrong. If anything, the reactions he provokes (and I use the term "provokes" loosely) give the strong impression that he's the one stating uncomfortable truths and people would rather just pretend he isn't worth listening to than acknowledge what's being said.

• 1Smuggly
  • 1Bullshit
  • 1Like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
How does attempting to remove the thread/posts after mod intervention (weeks after the election) = trump meltdown?

How come nobody posts all the glorious liberal tears from this "meltdown"? Why are people so rustled about having an unmoderated political thread, is it that dangerous to yall?

When the Right sends its people to this thread, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.

But all kidding aside what the fuck are you babbling about? You aren't having an unmoderated political debate it's just you posting some insane Trump tardation day after day. It's like you search out the most tin foil bullshit and then post it here for who knows what fucking reason.

We get it you don't like the elected president. Well guess what that fucking happens in America. There were plenty of shit cunt presidents I didn't like either. I just got over it and went on with my life like a normal fucking person.

• 1Brony
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 users

Olscratch

tour de salt
<Banned>

But all kidding aside what the fuck are you babbling about? You aren't having an unmoderated political debate it's just you posting some insane Trump tardation day after day. It's like you search out the most tin foil bullshit and then post it here for who knows what fucking reason.

We get it you don't like the elected president. Well guess what that fucking happens in America. There were plenty of shit cunt presidents I didn't like either. I just got over it and went on with my life like a normal fucking person.

Yeah real tin foil shit like reporting from The Boston Globe, LATimes, The New York Times, Esquire, GQ, The Atlantic, The Week, The Guardian. Have you been too much of a coward to read past headlines? Are you certain I'm the one posting "Trump tardation" guy posting gaping assholes to get his message across?

• 1Picard
  • 1Bullshit
  • 1Faggotry

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I can't help it that post for post mine are better than yours.

anal-gape-gaping-asshole.jpg

• 2Like
  • 1Brony

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
@Amod if you're not going to remove Olscratch from the thread at least change title to something more in line with his completely pussy shit way of living

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Brony
  • 1Triggered
Reactions: 3 users

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
By "weeks after the election" do you actually mean "two days after the election" ? You realize I can see timestamps of everything you did right? You realize that your pussyhurt posts about "mod persecution" and "real fears" about Trump's NSA are still up for everyone to read right?

This is just sad bro. Confirmed pussyshit.

• 4Ice Burn
  • 2Blown
  • 1Brony
Reactions: 6 users

Olscratch

tour de salt
<Banned>
Nah no way these fine intellectuals would ever abuse their power. Sad.

I think we'd all be a lot better off if dindus tried to walk a mile in white peoples' shoes instead. You know, getting a job, raising your children, paying taxes, taking pride in your community. That kind of thing.

I don't see how a bunch of white people buying 40s with their Obama bucks, impregnating a couple women, and then breaking into people's homes for school supplies is really going to solve any of our problems.

Anyone who isn't a dindu nuffin is an uncle tom.

Quaid, the problem is, the dindus who aren't into Dinduism are peer pressured by other dindus into adopting Dinduism, even when they literally dindu nuffin. When said pressured dindus feel rejected by white society, they're pushed toward their Dinduist dindu peers because in the dindu group, they aren't ostracized at least from that group. So the dindu culture is self-replicating and our very rejection of dindu culture perpetuates it. Although accepting dindu culture won't extinguish it either. So wut do?

• 2Faggotry
  • 1Bullshit

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
@Amod if you're not going to remove Olscratch from the thread at least change title to something more in line with his completely pussy shit way of living

The exact 'Mod Persecution' he is speaking of, when he uses that euphemism, is my having changed the title of this thread to "The Nothing But Pussyshit Politics Thread'. That was what caused the hair-pulling meltdown.

In my job I'm taught not to play with or mess with mentally ill people. I am to remember at all times that they are mentally ill. It's to be seen not as a funny haha thing and more of a 'aww you poor 'lil guy' thing. It's a sickness not a joke. Or so they tell me. I think I'm okay with doing that here. He's got his own padded safe space to play in here, and that's okay. He can suck his thumb and play with coloring books in here if he wants. I think I can live with that.

• 2Brony
  • 1Like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
The exact 'Mod Persecution' he is speaking of, when he uses that euphemism, is my having changed the title of this thread to "The Nothing But Pussyshit Politics Thread'. That was what caused the hair-pulling meltdown.

In my job I'm taught not to play with or mess with mentally ill people. I am to remember at all times that they are mentally ill. It's to be seen not as a funny haha thing and more of a 'aww you poor 'lil guy' thing. It's a sickness not a joke. Or so they tell me. I think I'm okay with doing that here. He's got his own padded safe space to play in here, and that's okay. He can suck his thumb and play with coloring books in here if he wants. I think I can live with that.

59002720.jpg

• 2Like
  • 1Brony
Status
Not open for further replies.