[NO Spoilers] Star Wars: Episode 7 - NO PUSSY SHIT

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
I tried watching Episode II again on Sunday and I just couldn't... Heyden Christiansen is so cringe inducing I had to turn the damn thing off. I wish they could go back and get the Clone Wars crew to animate Episodes I-III and use those voice actors. Animated Anakin was a much much better character.

Matt Lanter - Wikipedia, the free encyclopediagod damnit... he's even the right age and has the right look to have played the movie version.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
every time someone talks about the poor acting in the prequels, I immediately think of this video. skip to about 7:23. repost, I know but whatevs.

Blakkheim

Karazhan Raider
1399018575097.gif

Carrie Fisher Lost 40 Pounds for New 'Star Wars' Movie
http://www.extratv.com/2014/05/07/ca...ar-wars-movie/

7030558_011112_starwars9.jpg

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
I guess the latest leak is that Boyega isn't playing Lando's kid as you'd assume but actually Chewbacca's hairless son. He seems a little short for it but I guess it works. No word on if he'll be able to talk or just growl.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I guess the latest leak is that Boyega isn't playing Lando's kid as you'd assume but actually Chewbacca's hairless son. He seems a little short for it but I guess it works. No word on if he'll be able to talk or just growl.
baby-the-fuck-you-say.gif

Blackyce

Silver Knight of the Realm
Say what?

Who did Chewie fuck for that to happen?

iannis

Musty Nester
A hairless wookie?

I'm having trouble with this concept.

Wouldn't a hairless wookie just be a retarded dude?

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I tried watching Episode II again on Sunday and I just couldn't... Heyden Christiansen is so cringe inducing I had to turn the damn thing off. I wish they could go back and get the Clone Wars crew to animate Episodes I-III and use those voice actors. Animated Anakin was a much much better character.

Matt Lanter - Wikipedia, the free encyclopediagod damnit... he's even the right age and has the right look to have played the movie version.
What's going on with the clone wars crew anyways? Bet we could this project cleared on kickstarter in a day. I'd LOVE a clone war version of the prequels.