[NO Spoilers] Star Wars: Episode 7 - NO PUSSY SHIT

Blakkheim

Karazhan Raider
SpanishLeak5.jpg

SpanishLeak4.jpg

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
Asoka would be like 75 yrs+ in this just doing rough math, although who knows how Togrutas age. Gah nerd moment!!

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Asoka would be like 75 yrs+ in this just doing rough math, although who knows how Togrutas age. Gah nerd moment!!
I'm assuming they plan to give her some sort of book or something, at comic con they announced a novel featuring Ventress and Quinlan Vos based on unproduced scripts from Season 7 of Clone Wars. They've also done a 4 part Son of Dathomir comic series about Darth Maul which is from unfinished Clone Wars scripts, so it seems likely she'll get something.

Personally, I think it's reasonable to believe she could have survived the Great Jedi Purge. I mean she was cast out by the council, and chronologically there can't have been much time left between the end of Season 5 and the beginning of Revenge of the Sith. Unless they retcon her into the Conclave at Kessel, there's really no reason for her to have sought out Vader, and very little reason for Vader to have bothered tracking her down. Togruta live a little bit longer than humans, and since they've already declared none of the EU shit ever happened, it wouldn't be impossible for her to get a cameo in the new movie.

*edit*

I should clarify that I don't actually expect her to get any kind of mention in Episode 7, just saying it's possible. Some sort of book that describes what happened to her after Clone Wars was cancelled is probably inevitable.

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
I certainly wouldn't mind it. As much as I disliked her character from the start in the clone wars movie, they did all sorts of awesome with her by the time she gave the council the finger.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Luke looks ready to fuck some shit up.

Or he can't remember where he left the keys to his speeder.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
"Skywalker? No-one calls me Skywalker. I'm the Dude, man."

Stormtrooper: "I think these are the droids we're looking for."
The Dude Skywalker: "Well, that's just, like, your opinion, man."
Stormtrooper: "Well, I guess that is just my opinion. Move along!"

Han Solo: "It's like what Yoda said, you look for the person who will benefit the most."
Chewey: "Wraraararar"
Han Solo: "Shut the fuck up Chewey!"

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
This one made me laugh.

Pancreas

Vyemm Raider
"Skywalker? No-one calls me Skywalker. I'm the Dude, man."

Han Solo: "It's like what Yoda said, you look for the person who will benefit the most."
Chewey: "Wraraararar"
Han Solo: "Shut the fuck up Chewey!"
The best part about this is when he crashes his speeder into a sand crawler after dropping a roach into his jedi robes.

That and John Turturro as sith lord Darth Jesus telling Dude skywalker...

Darth Jesus: " Let me tell you something pendejo, you pull any of your crazy jedi mind tricks with us, you flash your saber out I'll take it away from you and stick it up your ass and push the fucking button until it goesBzzshhheww
Dude Skywalker: "That's dark"
Darth Jesus: "You said it man, nobody fucks with the dark side."

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Mark Hammill is going to be the best thing about the new Star Wars. Calling it now.

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
^^^

Just saying, that's some funny going on in this page.

- - - - - - - - - -

Edit: A quick photoshop by me, it almost doesn't work because of the similarity

rrr_img_77681.jpg