[NO Spoilers] Star Wars: Episode 7 - NO PUSSY SHIT

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
Have you ever read an actual book? Books can go into great detail on things that there simply isn't time to do in the movies. Giving a backstory on something as iconic as a lightsaber is neither absurd or gay shit as you call it. Just because they didn't go into great detail on everything in the original triliogy doesn;t mean it isn't worth visiting down the line. The construction of a lightsaber is pretty fucking interesting and doesn't need to be kept as some fucking stupid mystery to preserve your childhood.
Yes, I read a lot of actual books, just not shitty romance novels disguised as Star Wars with power crystals in them. Now, please tell me about the Twilight series and how much I'm missing there because I didn't read that shit either, but I'm really fascinated about werewolves and vampires dating each other...

Column_sl

shitlord
Some guy pieced all the deleted scenes, outakes, and other behind the screen moments into one documentary. Pretty entertaining.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
BTW somewhere in this thread I mentioned how god awful the Han Solo Trilogy books were (that tell Han's story growing up, and before the films) and how it felt like it was the author's wet dream. Well, I decided to Google the author, Ann C. Crispin, and she looks exactly like someone who would write horrible fan fiction for everyone's favourite rogue:

AC+Crispin.jpg

Xevy

Log Wizard
Nb4 "oh noes cgeyez!!!1!11"

Looks like it's a JJ movie in a Star Wars universe. Not sure it has a real "follow up" feel.

EnigmaticParadigm

Molten Core Raider
All these fake trailers make me insane on hoping ONE is the real leak. God, waiting one day has me more excited than waiting for the real Episode III trailer 10 years ago. I'm getting old, but I'll always be young for a new Star Wars trailer. NERD!

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
That fake trailer is hilarious. Star Trek in Star Wars... KHAN with lightsabers? That might not be bad actually, lol...

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
The only showing in PA is about 5 miles from my house. Awesome. I plan on catching a movie maybe tomorrow. I want to see Birdman anyway, so this is a great excuse to go out.

Caliane

Smaug. Black man. Soccer balls. lens flares.

Also, glad I didn't link it too. so embarrassing.