No Time to Die (007 Bond)

Chris

Potato del Grande
Here is the Spectre problem:

1967 Blofeld Secret Lair:
*Inside a massive hollowed out volcano hidden amoungst other volcanos.
*Has retractable roof with a fake lake on it to hide from aerial surveilance.
*Has a fleet of defence helicopters if you go anywhere near it.
*Is hiding a ROCKET which EATS other rockets IN SPACE, creating a third faction in the Cold War.
*Staffed by his own private army in matching uniforms commanded from a control room.
*Has a pirahna pool with retractable bridge to kill traitors.
*Has a sexy redhead henchwomen who Bond bangs earlier in the movie and is killed by the piranhas.
*Blofeld escapes on the lair's monorail mass transit system.
*Lair is only destroyed after a massive ninja raid captures it, requiring use of the self destruct sequence which ERUPTS THE VOLCANO.
*Bond is rewarded with a sexy Japanese secret agent/ninja.

2015 Blofeld Secret Lair:
*Inside a shallow meteor crater in an otherwise flat desert.
*Not hidden from the air in the age of satellites.
*Free taxi from the train station.
*Is hiding a PC lab.
*Staffed by a creepy butler and brainwashed apple store employees.
*Has a small brain drill to erase memories which doesn't work.
*Employs nobody with any sex appeal whatsoever.
*Blofeld escapes off screen and I assume has to wait around in the desert to get picked up.
*Lair is destroyed after a single bullet hits a gas tank so poorly engineered that the entire base somehow explodes.
*Bond gets married to a traumatised woman who hates him and apparently betrays him next movie.

What happened in the 48 years between those movies?

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

gak

<Gold Donor>
What happened in the 48 years between those movies?

YAAAASSS !!!

nn3.jpg

nn1.jpg

nn2.jpg

• 1Rustled
  • 1Worf
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 2 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Journalists are acknowledging No Time To Die will be wokest bond movie ever.

He is confirmed to be driving a hybrid car for this movie. Sipping non-alcoholic beverages in promos.

And will play second fiddle to an obsidian-skinned shemale in this latest installment.

• 2Direct to DVD
  • 1Worf
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 3 users

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Journalists are acknowledging No Time To Die will be wokest bond movie ever.

He is confirmed to be driving a hybrid car for this movie. Sipping non-alcoholic beverages in promos.

And will play second fiddle to an obsidian-skinned shemale in this latest installment.

Took a "beer" from a Heineken promo chick at F1 at Circuit of the Americas this year, hoping it would help my hangover. Fucking threw it up. Was their non-alcoholic beer. Shit was horrific.

This wokeness is looking too woke for us here at FoH, hope I am wrong I actually... *gulp* liked the trailer.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Was the promo chick hot at least? (You always need to look on the positive side of any situation).

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Was the promo chick hot at least? (You always need to look on the positive side of any situation).

Yeah, tiny asian girl with very large chesticles. Could be worse I suppose when put that way!

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Kalaar kururuc

Grumpy old man
It was Broccoli who said it, and they have complete veto regarding Bond stuff, she also doesn't seem like an sjw so hopefully a ftm doesnt count as a 'man'.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
I like the background music, she can definitely sing, but that song doesn't do much for me.

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
First listen take, "No Time to Die" isn't my favorite bond song (looking at you Chris Cornell and You Know My Name) but wow, that's amazing.

Last edited:

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
So barely audible whispering has won her an entire armload of grammy awards? what the fuck is wrong with the music industry.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
it stinks. Its not a bond song

woke movie gets woke award winning singer.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users