No Time to Die (007 Bond)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I don't know about most beautiful, but she did look pretty damn good in this. Walking around in that high class dress while escaping assassins and shit. Not bad.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Barellron

Trakanon Raider
She was criminally underused in the movie. Probably for the best though since the franchise goes into crash-and-burn mode right after her scene.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
This movie fucking sucked. Why the fuck would you kill off James Bond? So we’re gonna have a new series of 007 movies featuring some female jogger bitch now?

Fucking PATHETIC.
Came here to see if this was the case.

Wouldn't watch it for free.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Goatface

1642105393157.png

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
they all look like douchebags. i can say putting in a meme like Idris Elba woud be the funniest shit ever. Jon Boyega will never be given another important role in his career. and Spiderboy is typecast. nobody will ever believe he can score pussy while drinking a shakened martini. in a white tux.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Honestly Rege-Jean Page looks the best out of those choices.

Of course no Asians, because Americans are obsessed with two races.

Jean page or Fassbender. Everyone else can't pull off the Bond character. Tom Hardy would give it a decent run.

Nobody else.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Idris is awesome but he doesnt seem like the kinda guy for that role. Hardy or Fassbender if I had to pick from that list. The idea of Tom Hiddleston isnt bad. Go back to original version of Bond instead of the edgy action version we had with Craig.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
If they want to do 3+ movies expect 10-15 years as Bond, which means some of them are too old and ruled out from the start

• 1Like

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
A Bond that's not white & English. No thanks. Holland looks like a girl -> Murphy, Hardy, Fassbender. I could be convinced in some way, maybe Idris, maybe. Probably not.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Murphy could surprise me, but I think he has a little bit of a snide affect. I put Fassbender and Hardy way over him if we're talking modern traditional Bond. I could see Murphy doing a little different take on it that might be interesting.

Fass would be the safest choice though.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Idris Elba is 50, only 4 years younger than Daniel Craig right now. he's also a meme for taking roles intended for white people. instant flop.

• 1Like