No Time to Die (007 Bond)

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
1661069220136.png

Idris is out officially as of this month, but remains in close contact with producers and has offered his own actors he thinks would make a good Bond.

1661069241195.png

1661069320642.png

While idris will not play Bond-- he is still a part of the decision-making process.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
If he was 15 years younger Idris could play the part, but at this point in the industry even 3 films would span a decade.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Finally getting a chance to rewatch Skyfall for the first time in a long time. It's such a solid film. Probably the best Daniel Craig Bond movie.

• 4Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 4 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
If he was 15 years younger Idris could play the part, but at this point in the industry even 3 films would span a decade.

If they really want a black actor for Bond then he's the smart play even if he's getting up there in age.

Only black actor I can of think of who I'd believe is there on merit and not just for the sake of diversity

Goatface

looked at several of the odds lists most all of them are near 40 or older. rege-jean page is in the top 5 in couple of lists and is 34. he was recently the bad guy in the gray man
1661353154633.png

Szlia

The name that was floated around at some point was Adrian Lester (star of the pretty cool BBC Show Hustle a few years back). The guy is a very accomplished actor (winning several awards for his work in films and on stage) and also a black belt in Taekwondo ! The problem is that he is older than Elba (even if he does not look it).

Chris

Potato del Grande
The lists are always wrong until some unknown pops up with high betting odds.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Its almost a shame that the Kingsman movies exist as Taron Egerton would make a fantastic Bond

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
The name that was floated around at some point was Adrian Lester (star of the pretty cool BBC Show Hustle a few years back). The guy is a very accomplished actor (winning several awards for his work in films and on stage) and also a black belt in Taekwondo ! The problem is that he is older than Elba (even if he does not look it).
He also has a huge fucking head. He can act, but he's got a Mars Attacks head.

• 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 user

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
Yeah something about a suave British spy that ole Soul Glow over there just doesn't quite... I dunno, if I think about it for a minute it'll come to me...

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Yeah something about a suave British spy that ole Soul Glow over there just doesn't quite... I dunno, if I think about it for a minute it'll come to me...
you dont think Old Leroy can infiltrate Putin's inner circle?

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users