Noah (2014)

Malice_sl

shitlord
Not sure why you guys are complaining, everything Aronofsky has written/directed has been awesome.

Except The Fountain.

Caliane

what even the fuck?

Now, where in the Prometheus timeline does this fit?

Agraza

Registered Hutt
My only complaint is Crowe. The guy just screams douchebag-twat. Always has, always will.

I have faith in Aronofsky.

Paranoia

Trakanon Raider
i thought hollywood was ruled by the jews? what is this christianity kick as of late

Caliane

noah is before Abraham, Isaac, and Moses.

Also Noah lived for 950 years. and God made rainbows to remind himself not to kill everything on Earth again.
Which is kindof funny when religious fanatics attack gays, for being gay. Apparent rainbows don't help them remember.

Arakkis

N00b
Some terrible angel movie I can't remember the name of said that God sent the flood to kill all of the angel-human hybrids called nephilim. I guess angels did a lot of boning while they were delivering God's messages and made a race of superhuman badasses. I wouldn't mind seeing a movie about that.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
Some terrible angel movie I can't remember the name of said that God sent the flood to kill all of the angel-human hybrids called nephilim. I guess angels did a lot of boning while they were delivering God's messages and made a race of superhuman badasses. I wouldn't mind seeing a movie about that.
Yea, I am cautiously optimistic about this.

Zhaun_sl

shitlord
That is actually "A Thing", not just a movie. Though I don't recall if they were half-angels or not.

DMK_sl

shitlord
I don't see what the problem is.. The Bible is the greatest fairy tale ever told. Great source material.