Noah (2014)

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
"You stand alone and defy me?"
"I'm not alone"

I get it, it's because he has God on his side.

Warrik

Potato del Grande
<Donor>
Ill go see it just because I'm a sucker for anything with Ray Winstone. He has amazing screen presence. (was great in Sexy Beast, though Ben Kingsley stole that show hands down.). Ray Winston, Ian McShane and Daniel Day-Lewis are insta-watch for me.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
"Is this the end of everything?"
"The beginning."

Looks around at the animals, two by two, male and female.

"...so, does that mean I'm going to have to have sex with you and my brother?"

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Why does Noah have an Australian accent? Why is Noah white? Why is there an army charging on the Arc? Who would want to see this piece of shit?

Oh, Emma Watson is in this?
shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpg

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
You guys are complaining about Jennifer Connelly and Emma Watson being in the same movie? God damn there's a lot of fat faggots around here lately.

Ridas

Pay to play forum
Asshole could have rescued a few more humans. Guess he wanted to inbreed from the get go.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
You guys are complaining about Jennifer Connelly and Emma Watson being in the same movie? God damn there's a lot of fat faggots around here lately.
I lust after both Jennifer Connelly and Emma Watson, but to paraphrase the immortal words of one wiser than I, unless they are hanging beav, it probably isn't enough to save this movie.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
I lust after both Jennifer Connelly and Emma Watson, but to paraphrase the immortal words of one wiser than I, unless they are hanging beav, it probably isn't enough to save this movie.
Maybe the storm will wash away all their clothes.