Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
3.00 star(s) Rating: 3.00/5 1 Vote
Title: Norm Macdonald Has a Show

Genre: Talk

First aired: 2018-09-14

Creator: Norm Macdonald

Cast: Adam Eget, Norm Macdonald

Overview: Comedian Norm Macdonald hosts his celebrity friends for casual conversations.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
This is netflix, similar vein to comedians in cars with coffee except in a late night talk show format

If you like norm you'll probably like this. First episode killed it, second with drew was a little meh because she's such an idiot but the third with judge judy was pretty great

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
It's very well done, but it's not nearly as funny to me as the youtube version. For some reason Netflix bought the youtube episodes and is sitting on them so you can't watch them anymore. Bleh.

Still great, and Norm being Norm is always going to be funny as he's one of the funniest guys ever

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
This is netflix, similar vein to comedians in cars with coffee except in a late night talk show format

If you like norm you'll probably like this. First episode killed it, second with drew was a little meh because she's such an idiot but the third with judge judy was pretty great

Norm is a guy you either think is really funny or you just don't get.

First episode with David Spade was hilarious. David Letterman was pretty good, too. Later episodes with less funny people just felt like regular interviews and i didn't have much interest in them

• 1Like

Sterling

El Presidente
I think Norm is great but I get that people just don't like his comedy. Going to have to check this out.

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Far and away the funniest episode was with Chevy Chase. "He bit my cock!"

Ps.. who is the guy sitting on Norm's left? I feel like I should know who he is but have no idea. He basically sits and gets made fun of for saying dumb shit each episode.

• 1Like

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
Far and away the funniest episode was with Chevy Chase. "He bit my cock!"

Ps.. who is the guy sitting on Norm's left? I feel like I should know who he is but have no idea. He basically sits and gets made fun of for saying dumb shit each episode.

Trusty sidekick Adam Eget "Manager of the comedy store"

He does alot more in the YouTube version of the show, which seems to be raunchier and less confined in jokes.

• 2Like

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Norm is always awesome. Sometimes goes off on awkward and weird tangents, just like his standup, and when he was a guest on shows, but always funny as hell.

• 2Like

Brikker

Trump's Staff

I've only watched the first 2 but exactly this.

I havent seen much with Barrymore in the past but she really seems to be an accurate portrayal of an airhead...

TV show information provided by The Movie Database