North Korea goes full retard

Agraza

Registered Hutt
Now that Austin is getting Google Fiber I think that if NK nuked them Google would retaliate.

Wait, didn't google just visit NK recently?
Yea, there is a lot of evidence that isolation doesn't work to correct bad behaving nations. It only helps them position their politics into a more patriotic, xenophobic system. I think Schmidt is of this line of thinking and went over there to put some emphasis on opening its digital borders.

I'm still annoyed that the Obama administration hasn't opened up more with Cuba and Iran. I was hoping for a more substantial foreign policy shift on those fronts when I voted for him.

Numbers_sl

shitlord
Yea, there is a lot of evidence that isolation doesn't work to correct bad behaving nations. It only helps them position their politics into a more patriotic, xenophobic system. I think Schmidt is of this line of thinking and went over there to put some emphasis on opening its digital borders.

I'm still annoyed that the Obama administration hasn't opened up more with Cuba and Iran. I was hoping for a more substantial foreign policy shift on those fronts when I voted for him.
Apparently JZ and Beyonce made the trip to Cuba angering conservatives.http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/ear...ba-trip-434757

Edit: Apparently the Treasury Dept. approved the trip prior to their leaving to celebrate their anniversary.http://ca.reuters.com/article/entert...9370WQ20130408

Agraza

Registered Hutt
Cultural exchange!

Yea, they're being shifty/cowardly about the Cuba deal in part because Florida is a key swing state and the cubans are finicky. It resembles the jew/israel nonsense on a smaller scale.

iannis

Musty Nester
They weren't fascist. They were just regular old aristocrats that managed to incite a peasant rebellion.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
This is a very bad decision on their part if they aren't just blowing hot air.

After ranting about how they are going to nuke everyone, a missile launch into our ally's airspace could be considered an act of war. Is this the straw that breaks the fat kid's back?

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Tell everyone you're launching missile.
Don't launch missile.
Photoshop up some missile launch pics.
Tell everyone your new stealth missile launch was a success.

If they launch anything I hope the US attempts to blow it out of the sky (and don't tell anyone if the interception fails).

iannis

Musty Nester
I guess the good news is that threatening SK yielded them nothing so they've decided to switch targets if not tact.

Do they threaten China next week when Japan also refuses to bite?

NK is going to have to actually attack some other nation in order for this to work. But the moment they do that it won't work.

Must be a rough spot to be in.

Szlia

I am pretty sure they fired missiles over Japan before...

EDIT: Some quick google-fu showed occurrences in 1998, 2009 and even december of last year!

Binkles_sl

shitlord
Perhaps it's all an elaborate ruse to get decimated and then have the conquering nations rebuild the country. It might actually be an improvement or better for the people.

Troll_sl

shitlord
Tell everyone you're launching missile.
Don't launch missile.
Photoshop up some missile launch pics.
Tell everyone your new stealth missile launch was a success.

If they launch anything I hope the US attempts to blow it out of the sky (and don't tell anyone if the interception fails).
We need to deploy our lasers there. Freak the North Koreans the fuck out. They're still using fire as a weapon, right?