North Korea threatens war on US over Kim Jong-un movie

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
can anyone explain to me how the fuck North Korea qualified for the world cup in 2010?

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
I would think it wouldn't be too hard to turn it into a bigger south Korea (aka Korea) after you wipe out their dictatorship.

Strictly landwise - What resources does SK have that NK doesn't?
You would think so, but my understanding is east Germany still isn't "Germany" even after almost 30 years. There's still a big economic divide. And East Germany was WAY better off than North Korea is.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I realize no one wants to deal with the North Korean people should something happen. I also know that doing nothing dooms these people to a likely "eternity" of that horrid existence.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
You would think so, but my understanding is east Germany still isn't "Germany" even after almost 30 years. There's still a big economic divide. And East Germany was WAY better off than North Korea is.
I was going to say: That's obvious... economic infrastructure.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
Doing anything is entirely up to China. The North Korean government exists because China allows it to. The inevitable change in NK's govt. will likely be started and ended by China without anyone else's help.

Running Dog_sl

shitlord
I would think it wouldn't be too hard to turn it into a bigger south Korea (aka Korea) after you wipe out their dictatorship.

Strictly landwise - What resources does SK have that NK doesn't?
North Korea has a lot of natural resources compared to the South, far more coal, iron, zinc and copper. The Russians wiped off a chunk of the NK debt in exchange for access to those resources. The Chinese are also obviously heavily involved.

North Korea, New Land of Opportunity? - Businessweek

iannis

Musty Nester
Ooooh, I think I see the problem with NK.

They're watching the shittiest movies they can find. Well, no wonder they're so fucking crazy.

The guys over at The Science Institute used to torture Joel with exactly this machine. It drove him maaaaa-ad.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
The idea of the NK army getting in boats to invade America would be hilarious if it wasn't so tragic.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I realize no one wants to deal with the North Korean people should something happen. I also know that doing nothing dooms these people to a likely "eternity" of that horrid existence.
First step is showing them the wonders of "fire" and how to start one. Then we can show them more progressive shit like the "wheel".

Oldbased

> Than U
So is this dude dead or something? Some really weird shit going on with the #2/#3 showing up in South Korea for the weekend and wanting to talk.