Not sure where else to put this. Finding older game.

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Didn't want to intrude on the other games section with actual new. General seemed next best.

Have a non gaming (phone doesnt count) who out of the blue had me try and play Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds at her parents place on some old computers. Just a AOE 2 clone, and old crap. But that she has real game that she likes has me trying to see what else I can lure her into. (Will be buying real age of empires of steam probably.)

But I was wondering if anyone knew other than torrents (I R Paranoid/noob/don't generally torrent stuff) a place to get this game, preferably so I could run it on 2 computers old school LAN style as I feel like most of the online stuff probably doesn't work for trying to connect to each other. (Filefront or whatever even still exist?) She's moving in soon so we'd be far from her parents as well as I don't really want to play with her dad who is a gamer, but pretty ignorant. (STARCRAFT iz based off diz game....)

Malice_sl

shitlord
Didn't want to intrude on the other games section with actual new. General seemed next best.

Have a non gaming (phone doesnt count) who out of the blue had me try and play Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds at her parents place on some old computers. Just a AOE 2 clone, and old crap. But that she has real game that she likes has me trying to see what else I can lure her into. (Will be buying real age of empires of steam probably.)

But I was wondering if anyone knew other than torrents (I R Paranoid/noob/don't generally torrent stuff) a place to get this game, preferably so I could run it on 2 computers old school LAN style as I feel like most of the online stuff probably doesn't work for trying to connect to each other. (Filefront or whatever even still exist?) She's moving in soon so we'd be far from her parents as well as I don't really want to play with her dad who is a gamer, but pretty ignorant. (STARCRAFT iz based off diz game....)
Goodbye

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
http://thepiratebay.sx/torrent/56313..._battlegrounds

If you don't want to torrent it:
http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trks...at=0&_from=R40
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listi...&condition=all

If you're not a native english speaker don't mind these clowns. Here's a corrected post that would make it easier to understand what you want. The big thing you are missing is nouns:

I didn'twant to intrude on the other games section with actual newgames, so the general forumseemedlike thenext bestchoice.

I havea non gamingwife(phone doesnt count) who out of the blue had me try and play Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds at her parents place on some old computers.It is just anAOE 2 clone, andis very old.Now that I've found a real game that she likes I want to see what else I can lure her into. I willbe buyingthe realage of empiresoff ofsteam probably.)

But I was wondering if anyone knewof a way to get this game besides getting it off of torrents. I am paranoid and generally don't torrent stuff. I would like torun it on 2 computers old school LAN style as Idoubtmost of the online stuff probably doesn't work.Does Filefront or whatever even still exist?She's moving in soon so we'd be far from her parents.I also don'treally want to play with her dad who is a gamer, butispretty ignorant.For example he thinks that Starcraft is based off this game

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
What do I usually do when a honest person comes to this fine community for advice?

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
http://thepiratebay.sx/torrent/56313..._battlegrounds

If you don't want to torrent it:
http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trks...at=0&_from=R40
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listi...&condition=all

If you're not a native english speaker don't mind these clowns. Here's a corrected post that would make it easier to understand what you want. The big thing you are missing is nouns:

I didn'twant to intrude on the other games section with actual newgames, so the general forumseemedlike thenext bestchoice.

I havea non gamingwife(phone doesnt count) who out of the blue had me try and play Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds at her parents place on some old computers.It is just anAOE 2 clone, andis very old.Now that I've found a real game that she likes I want to see what else I can lure her into. I willbe buyingthe realage of empiresoff ofsteam probably.)

But I was wondering if anyone knewof a way to get this game besides getting it off of torrents. I am paranoid and generally don't torrent stuff. I would like torun it on 2 computers old school LAN style as Idoubtmost of the online stuff probably doesn't work.Does Filefront or whatever even still exist?She's moving in soon so we'd be far from her parents.I also don'treally want to play with her dad who is a gamer, butispretty ignorant.For example he thinks that Starcraft is based off this game
If you ask really nice he will hook you up with a wood bumper.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
has_anynoe.jpg

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Bwa aha. Wow!

Would you believe that I actually edit a departments reports and did very well with my college English classes? Shows what happens when you are very distracted and interrupted multiple times. I Had shift change coming, a tornado I was wondering what precautions I'm supposed to take with the ER, and a bunch of phone calls for other services. So I wrote that in a couple different sittings hurriedly on my phone and with a few edits that left out words. (Just a GF not a wife)

Thanks Tuco.

Edit: Anyone know how good AOE 3 was? Steam has AOE2 HD for $10/pop right when I was thinking about it. I only ever played 2 so don't know if 3 was leaps and bounds better. What I'd really love is if I can get her into Company of Heroes.

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Speaking of old games Do anyone has a Heroes of might and magic 6-8 private torrent?