Note Millie

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Tight registration really makes this thread good too. By now, any other forum would be flooded with people who just registered to fill it with posts saying they came from some other forum and this thread is awesome, blah blah blah.

But instead...we have a lean, tasty thread.

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
FoghornDeadhorn said:
It"s not...about...his gender...you dumb fuck. It"s about the lengths he went to trying to protect the truth about his gender. TRY to believe me when I say you need barely BRUSH against the subject and you risked a ban. That is beyond "hurr hurr I hate Millie cause I know he"s a mangina." Try to get it through your thick fucking skull. Millie abused his powers, and modifying rep is the LEAST of the ways in which he did it.
It"s not about the abuse of power. Abuse of power is something that just about everyone sees every day, something that most everyone can even identify with, or at the very least understand. If this was just another story about the abuse of power, it would have ended somewhere around page two.

This story is about the crazy, and the craziest thing about this whole deal is the +internets thing. The lengths Millie went to to make it sound like it wasentirely different peopledoing the +/- internets is unprecedented shithouse fucking crazy. That Millie took the concept of internets so seriously as to give himself some (again, with comments so it wouldn"t look suspicious), and then proceed to consistantly give -internets to those he deemed, I don"t even know, WHATEVER, is just fucking creepy insane.

If there"s one thing to take away from this whole mess, it"s the internets thing. The comments about Cuppy and Etoille being so childish and vindictive, the way-past-borderline split personality disorder, the need not to feel loved, but to make everyone else think that he was loved. I mean. Fuck. That shit is fucking WACKO.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
So, can we casually re-name all forums with this crazy retard"s name on it?

Must be rid of the taint...

Jadn_foh

shitlord
Drajakur said:
Millie may have been abusing power, but several people who got banned / left during the "mass exodus of hoofshots" were just as fucking creepy and douchebaggy as Millie is being portrayed here to be. Let"s not make all of them out to be martyrs.
Oh definitely. I have an account over there and when it first started I went there and posted for the first 6 months or so. I haven"t posted here because I had heard of the bannings of people who posted in both places and didn"t feel like getting this account deleted despite not posting much. But anyways, hoofshots has degenerated more and more into /b/ with slightly less utterly disgusting shit and significantly more inside jokes.

Jadn_foh

shitlord
Asmadai said:
So, can we casually re-name all forums with this crazy retard"s name on it?

Must be rid of the taint...
Yes please do this. Never understood what millie did to get those named after him....fuck I"ll moderate the shit out of an underused forum to get it named after me.

Braen

<Medals Crew>
Jadn said:
Yes please do this. Never understood what millie did to get those named after him....fuck I"ll moderate the shit out of an underused forum to get it named after me.
I believe he created them and helped build the discussion in them.

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah, the movie house about 4-5 years ago was outstanding mostly because of Millie"s involvement. Szila also seemed to post a lot more detailed stuff back then, too, and between the two of them you"d have a ready made review from what could be a professional critic for just about every movie that came out.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Man this thread has destroyed my first 3 hours at work today. Good stuff.

James said:
It"s not about the abuse of power. Abuse of power is something that just about everyone sees every day, something that most everyone can even identify with, or at the very least understand. If this was just another story about the abuse of power, it would have ended somewhere around page two.

This story is about the crazy, and the craziest thing about this whole deal is the +internets thing. The lengths Millie went to to make it sound like it wasentirely different peopledoing the +/- internets is unprecedented shithouse fucking crazy. That Millie took the concept of internets so seriously as to give himself some (again, with comments so it wouldn"t look suspicious), and then proceed to consistantly give -internets to those he deemed, I don"t even know, WHATEVER, is just fucking creepy insane.

If there"s one thing to take away from this whole mess, it"s the internets thing. The comments about Cuppy and Etoille being so childish and vindictive, the way-past-borderline split personality disorder, the need not to feel loved, but to make everyone else think that he was loved. I mean. Fuck. That shit is fucking WACKO.
You"re confusing crowds, James. Many of us were in the know. For us, the rep thing is beautiful; it"s a vindication of everything we thought about that crazy asshole.

For the people in denial or who "didn"t care" it seems absurd to me to go "wait wait...she didwhat?!?" While still jerking off to the idea that most of his bans were justified and we"re just vindictive cocks.

Twobit_sl

shitlord
Oh man, this thread makes me glad it"s maintenance day. I never would have found it otherwise.

Chalk me up as a "casualty" of being banned simply for posting a jocular comment in a thread that I later found out was taboo for no other reason than he deemed it so.

And like someone else mentioned a page back, it took an unhealthy amount of man-ass kissing to get it back. The whole time being told it was my 3rd banning for the same issue when it was definitely the first. Just ridiculous.

But hey, with all this shit out there, and especially those rep images, it was definitely worth being part of it.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Lost Ranger said:
At this point it would best safest to just assume everything Millie ever said was bullshit.
That"s the funniest and strangest part though. There was a lot of truth to what Millie said that was confirmed by the "link"dn" or whatever profile. She did work in the entertainment business, for a time anyway. Some of the schooling info listed matched up.

The character Millie built up was a composite of his own life, and this fantasy life that he made up for himself. Or herself.

I"m so confused :/

Braen said:
What sucks from an admin perspective is that all Millie"s bannings are now "tainted" and most of them have a good reason to be reinstated.
And, you know, there"sseventeen fucking hundred of them.

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
1700 modifications, which includes edits, thread moves (iirc), and other various admin duties that may or may not have also been abused, not just bans.

Duppin_sl

shitlord
FoghornDeadhorn said:
It"s not...about...his gender...you dumb fuck. It"s about the lengths he went to trying to protect the truth about his gender. TRY to believe me when I say you need barely BRUSH against the subject and you risked a ban. That is beyond "hurr hurr I hate Millie cause I know he"s a mangina." Try to get it through your thick fucking skull. Millie abused his powers, and modifying rep is the LEAST of the ways in which he did it.
Yawn. Again, if people knew it was a subject to avoid, I have no real sympathy for those who got banned; because you don"t "brush against" a subject like that unless you"re intending to get a reaction.

Unless you can help educate me about how you"d accidentally post theories about someone"s gender. That"d be a pretty crazy typo.

Duppin_sl

shitlord
Argh, damn Rickshaw not letting me edit.

Anyway, don"t get me wrong; it definitely looks like there was some weird shit happening that I wasn"t aware of. Fair enough, I guess I wasn"t one of the "cool kids" that was in the know.

BembianEQ_foh

shitlord
Duppin said:
Yawn. Again, if people knew it was a subject to avoid, I have no real sympathy for those who got banned; because you don"t "brush against" a subject like that unless you"re intending to get a reaction.

Unless you can help educate me about how you"d accidentally post theories about someone"s gender. That"d be a pretty crazy typo.
Things get out of hand quickly. One person jokingly references Millie"s cock in a thread, 6 people who don"t know how touchy the subject was ask "lolcockwut?", and everyone gets banned and deleted.

The only person who is missed and even noticed is person A. Everyone else is lost to time. THAT is why it was fucked up.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
BembianEQ said:
Things get out of hand quickly. One person jokingly references Millie"s cock in a thread, 6 people who don"t know how touchy the subject was ask "lolcockwut?", and everyone gets banned and deleted.

The only person who is missed and even noticed is person A. Everyone else is lost to time. THAT is why it was fucked up.
Duppin if you try and make a counter point to that I am going to get james to cock slap you. It is just like that and you have been shown your proof, STFU now.

Jadn_foh

shitlord
BembianEQ said:

Holy fuck this is an accurate depiction of what happened.

Zarcath

Silver Squire
I like how Millie gave me -3 Internets, I never did shit to him.

There"s some crazy shit in those logs. It"s like night and day from his posts, I don"t understand that level of crazy. He gave Ham + and then - in the span of a few hours. I guess he really hated James and Kreugen, he even gave Wolfen -4, that should be instaban.

Req, please implement that. Giving Wolfen -internets should instantly ban you!

Yeah, sorry Duppin, butnot everyone fucking knew.If they did, it was still insane behavior which is what makes this great. Those who didn"t got BANNED, AND OR DELETED not knowing what they had done wrong. AngryGerbil showed up at the guild forums like a wet pussy in the rain one day going "gee guys, I got banned at FoH, not totally sure what I did." I knewexactlywhat he had done; it wasn"t his fault that he didn"t know, you see, NO ONE COULD TALK ABOUT IT.

D"YA GET IT NOW?