Note Millie

Dis

Confirmed Male
Rav - You havent lowered yourself, you just uncovered a hidden truth. Being truthful is never lowering yourself or others. Hopefully you dont walk away from this thread thinking that.

Honestly this whole thread is just bizarre. Really beyond my comprehension or understanding why someone would go to such depths to roleplay someone or some gender. Personally, as a poster on these I have known for quite sometime that Millie"s gender is a big nono subject and a must to be avoided at all costs lest a banning might happen.

I enjoy these boards, and sometimes contributing in a meaningful manner to jeapordize that right. Having been on the wait list to be able to post, and lurking these boards many years before my register date (Having learned of these board from MithMarrNews board from Ut). I thought Millie"s moderation as of late was getting out of hand, going back to the Arb incident, but in fear of retribution, I just kept my mouth shut.

There were a couple of times I felt like I was towing a line in a couple of threads where Millie was involved, and in the end, thought the better to just plain shut up to avoid something unnecessary from happening. I honestly pondered what it would take for the other mods to get involved, the only thing I could come up with is:

The day s/he bans a FOH member, is the day of reckoning for Millie

It happened, looks like my personal musing was right.

In the end, the board gains a GREAT thread, this is HoF worthy IMO. And it still has great mods, and posters. Texas represents itself well on this board, per usual. Nothing wrong with that.

Zhakran_foh

shitlord
Yeah, you can honestly count me as one of many who, while never angering or even directly talking to Millie, hated to have to tred so carefully around any mention of the fact that he was a psycho batshit insane mangina.

I out right avoided any conversation on the forums where he participated and out right avoided any threads about or involving him, because I also don"t "play along" with the whole BS facade. I never once angered him, because I knew I"d be banned, but it was fucking annoying to have that hanging over my head.

Good riddance.

PS - Millie, seek help. I"ve followed this whole drama, from the shadows, and seen basically everything go down. Just either get the operation and disappear from the internet entirely, or have a long, hard look at your actions and ask yourself, "Did I really just pretend to be a girl for 4 years and fabricate legal actions against people for harassing a non-existant person?"

Though I despised almost everything you wrote, it"s clear you have some basic intelligence and reasoning skills, so maybe you can figure out where the crazy is and come around to being a normal human again.

Braen

<Medals Crew>
makes you wish you could read the 1000s PMs he probably made/received to see if he was cybering any well known posters...

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Braen said:
makes you wish you could read the 2000+ PMs he made/received to see if he was cybering any well known posters...
We need someone to come forward with that as proof, you will get a bunch of +internets as we laugh at you. Do it for the good of this thread.

Zastlyn_foh

shitlord
I was always surprised by how many people on these forums actually thought millie was a chick. The lengths she went to defend it kind of tipped me off that she wasn"t. Especially after she banned Zhen. But i never knew how far this crazy train went either!

Snugglebear_foh

shitlord
Maybe her "ex-boyfriend" didn"t die of cancer, after all...

1796282869_009c032b70.jpg

Dis

Confirmed Male
So Zehn actually got banned at one point, I thought there was merely intent to ban that never got implemented. Wow...

I love these boards

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Celebrindal said:
So the path to zero comments are Millie? That"s nuts.
Hah, I got neg"d in some thread because I said that there was no way it was just one person doing that and then people assumed it was me and neg"d me. I guess maybe it was one person, just with the power to do it multiple times to someone.

Requiem_foh

shitlord
Any "path to zero" comments that still exist were not Millie. Also, Millie didn"t really spend much time moderating Screenshots in the last year or so as Millie had mentioned in posts, and Millie hasn"t been moderating anything at all for several months now. There is no need for a new Screenshots moderator.

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Requiem said:
Any "path to zero" comments that still exist were not Millie. Also, Millie didn"t really spend much time moderating Screenshots in the last year or so as Millie had mentioned in posts, and Millie hasn"t been moderating anything at all for several months now. There is no need for a new Screenshots moderator.
Yeah, I"ve gotta agree there. Every once in awhile there"s some random picture that is questionable, but such things have been the way of life in Screenshots for a long, long time so it"s easier to overlook the occasionally grotesque. Most of the discussion and moderation has moved from Screenshots and into General. It wasn"t even two years ago you"d find 99% of the topics in General being pic"d up somewhere in Screenshots, with a lot more colorful commentary to go with them.

Outside of the FSRP and Video Thread, Screenshots is mostly a dead beast, now.

Jadn_foh

shitlord
Snugglebear said:
Maybe her "ex-boyfriend" didn"t die of cancer, after all...
First off, that picture is fucked up

Second off, this is a topic I"d really like to know the truth about. That would be so fucked up to fake a death just to keep the story going.

Zehnpai

Molten Core Raider
Dis said:
So Zehn actually got banned at one point, I thought there was merely intent to ban that never got implemented. Wow...

I love these boards
4 times, actually. Once was an actual deletion.

Luckily Rav has a total crush on me and wouldn"t let it stand. /HUGS!!!!