Note Millie

Dis

Confirmed Male
Zehn - Vhex said:
4 times, actually. Once was an actual deletion.

Luckily Rav has a total crush on me and wouldn"t let it stand. /HUGS!!!!
I have been totally out of it, I must ask, if you care to explain. What happened? You just questioned his manhood in a thread or some such?

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Zehn - Vhex said:

Wow, I never knew that. I must have missed all your "fights" unless they happened in IRC.

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
Zehn - Vhex said:

I would beg to disagree and point to the time when I was first initially banned to show where Ravs heart lies. Millie banned my account and IP from the board, I had to jump on AIM and let Rav know so I could defend myself. After getting posting privlieges back, Millie proceeded to delete all my posts and continue banning me everytime I was reallowed to post (we"re talking 3 bans a day). Rav finally said Millie was just being a dick and was best if I just lurked and didn"t post, so she unbanned my IP but left Uber Uberest banned, so as not to receive any more dick pms from that psycho.

All in all that week span or however long it was really showed how much love Rav had for me. And then when she came and visited me it really showed how much love she had for me.

I kid I kid.

Sunder_foh

shitlord
I also had the wonderful experience of being banned by Millie. Simply for making him look like a complete fool with his own posts. Personally, I think he suffers from a severe case ofNarcissistic Personality Disorder.

Seriously, Millie, seek help. There are professionals in your area that I am sure can assist you with your problems.

Snugglebear_foh

shitlord
Sunder said:
I also had the wonderful experience of being banned by Millie. Simply for making him look like a complete fool with his own posts. Personally, I think he suffers from a severe case ofNarcissistic Personality Disorder.

Seriously, Millie, seek help. There are professionals in your area that I am sure can assist you with your problems.
Considering the penchant for self-absorption and deceit, I can"t see how Millie is a man.

Falmer_foh

shitlord
Amazing shitstorm, guess Ulillillia isn"t the final boss after all.
A shame Duppin is doing his best to Makata the thread.

James said:
Well I trust you Req, but that Tuco and Braen are conspiring something fierce.
This. Tuco wont leave my avatar alone. Its just whatever Tuco wants it to be.

Where is the complaint dept???

Creediki_sl

shitlord
So fucking strange, I remember when Kefka was the "stable" necro. He was a smart guy, well educated.. though perhaps not as well as he claimed.

I"m stunned the whole mangina thing persisted this long. Though I guess most people who knew just kept quiet so as not to make more work for Lori, Alex, and all involved.

I"m glad to see him removed from a position of authority. Props to Ian and Lori and the rest of the mods for spending their time cleaning up the mess.

Erronius said:
Talk to Tuco.
Sigh. He doesn"t even do a complete job. I mean look at my tagline. Its still "Me in My New Costume".

If youre going to use me as your own personal advertising space at least do a non shit job.

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Creediki said:
So fucking strange, I remember when Kefka was the "stable" necro. He was a smart guy, well educated.. though perhaps not as well as he claimed.
Haha, compared to Karae and Xerxes? Karae was pretty cool before he flipped out over something and got banned, though.

Guys theres really not a story. I specifically said I wasn"t going to explain it because I knew that at least one person here would ask why Millie hated me that much and I wanted to get out ahead of it. Because, as Rav"s explained, I was asked to lay low when it came to Millie.

(Which btw appreciate the sentiment again but no need to feel bad. Its the interwebs!)

For all the loud mouthing I do I am *SHOCKER* actually fairly respectful so I didn"t go splashing that shit all over the place nor was I going to say anything either unless someone (like Rav) said something. And she has. Thats the story. (what she said). Its not sexy its not omg drama; its pretty much just about as juicy as Eomer"s interaction; with much more passive aggressiveness on my part.

BTW to clarify my absence (I know all you fuckers in general miss me) had nothing to do with Millie; I was around a decent while after the convo Rav talked about - my work is far more big brother about my interwebs time so I don"t really go to anything gaming related or you know sites with forums like FOHSS from work and unless theres something particularly entertaining going on (like this) I typically dont browse from home either, so thats why I"ve been gone :p