Note Millie

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
heh, there are still posters here clinging to the hope that Millie is a female. 2 FOH guild members (Sean and Krueg) have confirmed it in this thread and still the crush lives on. amazing.

btw there was nothing wrong with the emma watson love, it wasnt pedo (at least not to me). she was/is cute though i heard shes a snot in real life.

Torrid said:
Apparently I missed some good threads if Eomer wasn"t safe. I saw Arbitrary"s incident, and I thought it was unfair, but that was corrected. The other few bans I saw looked like they asked for it, assuming they were temp banned instead of perma banned.

Millie had some intelligent well written posts when he/she wasn"t in a bad mood though.
The thing is, you would never see the sorts of bans we were talking about. More often than not, the person"s post would be gone and so would they. And then there would be some shit about how she"s "being trolled" and she "doesn"t have to take it."

I"m going to make this real clear for the Millie sympathizers here:she brought this shit on herself.The latest big incident started when she posted a "picture of herself." The one on the Wii Fit Board. I tried to stay neutral -- knowing the truth and disagreeing with some of the prior bans -- but that pissed even me off. That was the night when the ol" IRC channel got involved. Bans happened...but not Kreugen, he just had his shit repeatedly deleted. Then the thread was moved and Millie made a thread or post about how "well I shouldn"t have fed the trolls by posting a picture of myself, and for that I am sorry" or some bullshit.

Some of the bans weren"t even for what we all knew she was banning people over, it was for gently brushing against the subject with perhaps the gym towel hung over your shoulders.

Stop defending her. God, I can"t even stop calling him a "she" I"ve been avoiding getting banned so long. Millie was a good contributor to this board who couldn"t even contain it to "I"ll ban people who question my gender"; no, no, he had to bait people, too.

Glad it"s over.

Also, GERB, you"ll never guess what thread I bumped over at the guild boards. Thanks for being a non-visiting faggot. Bye.

Sii_foh

shitlord
Fuck, I"ve just lurked these boards for years, am not in FoH and I still know that Millie is a fuckin dude who has some type of major gender issue.

I"m glad he"s gone. He"s a fuckin loser.

That"s all.

Torrid_foh

shitlord
FoghornDeadhorn said:
Stop defending her. God, I can"t even stop calling him a "she" I"ve been avoiding getting banned so long. Millie was a good contributor to this board who couldn"t even contain it to "I"ll ban people who question my gender"; no, no, he had to bait people, too.
I"m not defending her/him/it, at least beyond stating that some well written posts were authored by the person behind the Millie account. My first two posts were in jest. (I don"t dislike Zehn THAT much) If everything mentioned in this thread is true, then the guy is clearly a nut case.

prescient

Silver Knight of the Realm
So Millie is a guy, but does he actually go to harvard? I"m now wondering whose finance homework I did a few months ago in exchange for a 2002 joi date The thread has been deleted btw. We wouldn"t want evidence of cheating ;P

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
That whole exchange was funny, Millie went on and on about how smart you have to be to get into a T1 biz school, how he/she went to Yale undergrad and law school, but doesn"t work in law etc.. then like 2 weeks after school started RAWR help I don"t get it!

Of course I didn"t say anything mocking as I saw people dropping like flies when they did so.

Brittney was temp-banning people who would speak ill of Emma and not post a pic in the Pretty Girls Thread. I think Tuco got hit with it.

It definitely got a bit creepy and stupid.

Bellstian_foh

shitlord
I just don"t understand the whole "pretending to be a girl on the internet" thing.. Is is just for the attention? Sexually confused? I have to admit it kinda creeps me out.

Oh, and it adds a whole other level to the Blarney Blackstone thread.

Nabi_foh

shitlord
bbb.. bu.. bu... but she said Millie was oringinally her ex-bf"s account and he gave her the account when he quit EQ. You guys must be confusing her ex for the real, female Millie

Spoiler Alert, click show to read:

Arakkis

N00b
Holy fuck this thread is bristling with a /b/ level of ehate. Honestly, the bans that I saw Millie do were of people being faggot trolls that didn"t know when to shut the fuck up. Maybe it is just because I am an "06er and didn"t see the "unfair" bannings, but if that"s the case, you fuckers have held onto an egrudge for years now, congratulations.

Did Millie ever abuse power? Sure. But if an admin tells you to stop being a cockfag, you halt the cockfaggery. Now let the -internets commence from you grudge holding basement dwellers.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
I would post about how flawed your logic and arguement is but you pretty much made your own counter points, so I will follow the suggestion of your sig.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Also it isn"t hate, it is more like a bunch of people standing around the water cooler at work talking about how shitty thier boss is/was.

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Man now I can"t remember who used to make those sigs. She was good, real good at that shit. Started with a D, and was a monk, but was not Denron, cause he was a dude. Then there was the other guy that made the three chick sigs topless and in a jacuzzi that was pretty good.