Note Millie

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
Brit says he has all the old pics. We"ll turn this into something even more special before this is over lol

Rad_foh

shitlord
Haha... christ. Thanks for the pics what a serious blast from the past. Is anyone around who was actually there when those pictures were taken? I slept on the floor next to that fucker....

Fungal where are you at?! Verify this shit please!

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
over the summer there was a google cache of a linked-in profile of whatever his name was with all the shit listed that millie claimed to do as early as weeks earlier (yale, working in a movie studio, going to northwestern for business school, etc.) there was nothing about law school mentioned. he was full of shit when he talked like he had a legal degree, lol.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
im surprised the whole she/he charade lasted this long. i can remember back in early Luclin when Alex was still a security guard he used to bust Millies balls on IRC late at night for pretending he was a she. Millie played it off, then later he turned into a complete queen with the mass bannings for others who did the same thing on the board. i dont get it. and its a good bet that what ever other claims hes made on here is probably a lie too. the bigger the lie the more they will believe it.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Cuppycake said:
No, I thought you guys were. Maybe he"s transgender? Maybe it"s considered harrassment when you guys post pictures of him pre-transition? Sometimes you guys can be so fucking insensitive that it"s ridiculous. If I"m an admin on a board, and people are being insulting towards me - you"re damn right I"ll ban them. Nobody owes it to you guys to let you hang out here.
the first time i saw this i was skimming through the thread and read this assuming it was sarcastic and was like LOL.

this time i read it and now see that you are dead seriously and now i"m like LOOOOOOOL.

Silence_sl

shitlord
This Millie is tame stuff . This has nothing on a guy on an EQ2 forum that fantasizes that he is a female anime rat that loves to screw male anime rats.

Something is wrong when you cross the gender/species barrier.

I mean, we all have fantasies, but why whack to being a female anime rat fantasizing about sucking off giant male anime rat ween?

Genders flat out refused to bend around this creepy fucker.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
Millie said:
First of all, I have only banned a small handful people in the entire history of "internets" on these boards -- the two or maybe three of whom were banned for posting comments that were trollish and rude to an excessive degree.
I guess I must have been one of the "two or maybe three" people in the entire history of this board.

Anyways, it"s my first post in years, and to just dispell the rumor, Lumie is a guy. Lumie is not Millie, but instead played on Sullon Zek, and was just as big of a troll there.

He was spouting off the same tired conspiracy and natural remedy bullshit years ago onHate &bull; View forum - Political Crap

Not sure why he decided to invade fohguild.org with his special brand of crazy.

Anyways, thanks for the unbanning!

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Duppin said:
Pretty much the last straw for these forums.

Go ahead, give me your -internets, I don"t care. Millie was one of the few people that actually attempted to keep this place somewhat sane, and I"m surprised she (no, I don"t buy the "Millie is a guy" conspiracy, it doesn"t fit with Occam"s Razor and has no possible upside) lasted this long.
Haha worst use of logic and probably most stupid post ever! First class moron!

Jadn_foh

shitlord
Turkish said:
You know what, fuck you guys. Millie deserves some respect for admittingherflaws.
Eh, fuck millie for being a gigantic douchefuck for all these years and dropping the banhammer on people that were right the whole time. I"m just stunned that this shit was enabled by the powers that be.

That took balls.
I se what you did there.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Erronius said:
Also forgot to say, seriously if you are ANY of this above bullshit, then why would you bring up your SEX on THIS board of all fucking places, and post pics (FAKE OR REAL) in the first place? Yeah, c"mon, everyone knows that someone who is sensitive about their sexual identity is going to hang out at FOH and maintain some overly-elaborate cover story/character role.

If any of this was true (seriously?) Millie would have not said anything, not posted pics one way or the other, and avoided it altogether. Am I a man? A women? No one knows. Why? BECAUSE I DON"T BRING IT UP AND IT ISN"T A FUCKING ISSUE. And if someone were to obsess and take it to far, shit...IGNOREthem.
I may be completely mistaken, but I seem to remember that people started "falling in love" with Millie when Millie had that cute blonde little Anime avatar thing on every post. I always thought that people just assumed she must look like her little woodelf in real life or something, and I guess since Millie roleplayed that it ended up that he had to pretend to be a girl? I don"t know. That probably sounded compeltely retarded