Note Millie

Arakkis

N00b
Yes, but my single counter point doesn"t warrant the level of pathetic nerd rage that you cornholes are displaying. As I don"t have anymore -nets, I will assume that you need to spread some hate around before giving me some. I am sure it will eventually get done though. Maybe I will end up on a post it note on your monitor.

Requiem_foh

shitlord
James said:
Man now I can"t remember who used to make those sigs. She was good, real good at that shit. Started with a D, and was a monk, but was not Denron, cause he was a dude. Then there was the other guy that made the three chick sigs topless and in a jacuzzi that was pretty good.
I believe it was Adela, a robe(enchanter I think), who ended up becoming outed closet mangina "pretending" to date a man in the guild who apparently knew the whole time. Ahh, foh.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Arakkis said:
Yes, but my single counter point doesn"t warrant the level of pathetic nerd rage that you cornholes are displaying. As I don"t have anymore -nets, I will assume that you need to spread some hate around before giving me some. I am sure it will eventually get done though. Maybe I will end up on a post it note on your monitor.
I already have "look out for the internet villian" tatooed on my left arm so I can always remember who I am dealing with.

The only one nerd raging is you, you don"t see the big picture and for some unknown reason you are defending someone that is reaping what they sow.(see foghorns post) it is asinine at best to continue to do so because you are ignorant on the subject.

Blank_foh

shitlord
Hatorade said:
I would post about how flawed your logic and arguement is but you pretty much made your own counter points, so I will follow the suggestion of your sig.
You are going to sleep with your mom for cash?

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
column said:
The Emma Watson love was a little creepy at the time.....
You shut your whore mouth.

Arakkis said:
Holy fuck this thread is bristling with a /b/ level of ehate. Honestly, the bans that I saw Millie do were of people being faggot trolls that didn"t know when to shut the fuck up. Maybe it is just because I am an "06er and didn"t see the "unfair" bannings, but if that"s the case, you fuckers have held onto an egrudge for years now, congratulations.

Did Millie ever abuse power? Sure. But if an admin tells you to stop being a cockfag, you halt the cockfaggery. Now let the -internets commence from you grudge holding basement dwellers.
Most of the time Millie was fine, but every now and then she would go off the deep end and if someone posted in the wrong thread, even if it was something completely tangential to her sexuality, they would be banned along with everyone in it.

Yes most of the people banned over the years we"re probably better off without, but some of them were good contributors and it was a shame for them to just suddenly disappear one day, never to be heard from again, because Millie went off the deep end again.

And like Hatorade said, it"s not about "ehate", it"s simply about not wanting to walk around on egg shells around a certain poster or subject for fear of mass bannings and deletions. Yes Millie made some good, even great posts. That doesn"t make her any less batshit insane.

Arakkis

N00b
OK Eomer, if that is the case, and the mass bannings were simply Millie going off the deep end, why didn"t the other mods or hell, even Requiem unban them? Someone can be a good poster then one day decide to lose their fucking mind and go beyond the level of acceptance. I think the quote below is particularly pertinent. The Tuco one.

Tuco said:
This is what happens when Millie isn"t here to lay down the law. You guys go from being timid about using "he" in the same sentence to posting rape-death-scat-child movies in 3 pages.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
I have no idea why other mods didn"t step in. My only explanation for that is that there"s a lot of backroom shit that goes on that we don"t know anything about, and you could discern that from posts by various mods over the years. You could tell some were frustrated but had their hands tied. Why? I don"t know, and frankly don"t much care. This is FOH"s playground, at the end of the day, and we aren"t really owed a flow chart describing exactly who owns or is responsible for what or to whom.

Destinae_foh

shitlord
Requiem said:
I believe it was Adela, a robe(enchanter I think), who ended up becoming outed closet mangina "pretending" to date a man in the guild who apparently knew the whole time. Ahh, foh.
Adela != Lidlia (I think that was the name.)

Adela made the sigs, but he wasn"t closet anything and i think the point of the three sigs was that all parties depicted had cocks, or atleast did at the time.

Now to completely distance self from the crazy going on in hurr.

Ravvenn_sl

shitlord
It wasAdela(Enchanter) who made the signatures/avatars for people. I don"t remember who all did the man-love thing (it wasn"t as rare as it should have been), but I am pretty sure Adela was fairly open about being a man. I thought you were in Vegas that year with us Req (2003? I forgot), Adela was there!

I feel like a douche for having one, too.http://cadalano.com/ravvenn.swf

Edit: Dest has the best memory!

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
A wise man told me that fitting a filter to your shower head and drinking green tea cures e-hate, poster fears and gender confusion issues.

I"m sure we could get a package deal.

Braen

<Medals Crew>
it"s funny going through the list of banned users and seeing how many were Millie"s and how many were other mods. You have to wonder which ones we banned for a good reason and which ones were banned for "THE" reason.

OhSeven

Mediocre Negro
<Prior Amod>
This post here;

Ravvenn said:
I honestly have no idea, the first I heard of it was in this thread. I knew there was an issue with some pseudo-harassment but aside from that, I can only hope there wasn"t a banning spree.It"s really easy to kind of cover your tracks as an administrator, more-so if the moderators don"t have access to view the logs of people who were banned or in very rare cases, deleted. Requiem is a very busy man and I don"t like to go to him and ask him to check old logs, so I/we kind of rely on the users to inform us if something shady has gone down.

Having that said, he"s going to get the image thing taken care of so that we can hopefully delete the images and/or address the people posting them.
I think covers it pretty well. Sometimes during his machine gun banning spree"s the threads would be deleted as well, in addition to some posters accounts outright.

When I was hit during one of the machine gun banning spree"s I had no idea who banned me and neither did Tuco until he asked. Millie wasn"t the one who unbanned me either it was Tuco.

Bottom line is unless they hit a high profile poster, people aren"t going to take much notice to a random user getting banned.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Nobody does anything about whats going on if they don"t know about it. As kids, do you think you got in trouble for everything you did wrong? Did your parents know everything about what you"ve done?

Besides, if one shepherd"s taking care of the flock and telling the rest "its cool, i got it", who the fuck even knows what"s going on with the sheep.

Braen

<Medals Crew>
Kaige said:
Nobody does anything about whats going on if they don"t know about it. As kids, do you think you got in trouble for everything you did wrong? Did your parents know everything about what you"ve done?

Besides, if one shepherd"s taking care of the flock and telling the rest "its cool, i got it", who the fuck even knows what"s going on with the sheep.
Baaaaaad things?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i wasnt a regular poster at the time, i registered a month or so after the site came up, i think i had about 180 posts when i did the wrong thing in june 2006 and asked wtf did Brittney get banned. not only was my account banned (My user name was The Sinister Urge) but it and all posts were deleted. i didnt even know i was banned, just clicked on the browser one day and noticed i wasnt logged in and when i went for my password it said i had no account. i immediately re upped with this name and had to wait a year before i was approved. i assume it was Millie who banned me becuase i was on good terms with the rest of the mods.

i dont think the love Millie had from posters like me was really a nerd rage, it was a slight for no reason at all. as Jack Nicholson said in Hoffa
Jimmy Hoffa: If a guy"s close to you, you can"t slight "im. You can"t slight that guy. A real grievance can be resolved; differences can be resolved. But an imaginary hurt, a slight - that motherfucker gonna hate you "til the day he dies.

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Oh shit, I thought it was Destinae making the sigs, I guess I mis-remembered. Maybe Destinae had the first? Something like that.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
So yeah, I"ll just go ahead and post a convo I had in PM"s with Millie just after I somewhat called her out on her bullshit back in July. That thread is long gone, otherwise I"d link to it. I knew that Millie would be backing out this fall/winter, as she mentioned it in this convo. But here for your reading pleasure is this actually quite civil conversation:

Millie said:
Your post wasn"t deleted and you aren"t banned, but honestly, don"t ever give me a line such as "...or just stop coming here." I manage these boards, and I work hard doing so. People seem to forget that sometimes.

At any rate, I read and responded to your post. I have no doubt that someone"s going to start chiming in with the usual troll bullshit soon. If/when that happens, I want you to know that, if the thread gets trashed, it was not because of your post.
Me said:
I didn"t intend that quote as an ultimatum or threat or in any way disrespectful. To elaborate I just meant that if you find the boards to be such a burden, then why not just walk away right? I tried to word it carefully cause I know that you are incredibly touchy about the subject and I don"t have any interest starting another nuclear drama storm. So my bad for the wording there!

Thanks for giving me a bit of leeway to post about it, I appreciate it.
Millie said:
I"m gonna walk away from the boards when business school starts up. T-minus one and a half months. The reason I"m not making any public mention of that is because I know the place will fall into utter chaos if it becomes known I"m no longer around. I plan to check in from time to time, obviously, but the spectre of my being here keeps people in line better than if I announced my departure.
Me said:
Fair enough. What is the true explanation about why you"re so touchy about this. I"m genuinely curious why you"ve got so much wrapped up in your online persona. I honestly don"t give a shit if you"re a guy or a girl, and given what was posted in the past I think the answer to that question is obvious anyway.

I guess I just don"t understand the attachment to the Millie persona, it genuinely intrigues me.

Either way, let"s make out, I can make an exception!
Millie said:
I realize you don"t give a shit, but I"m a girl and the picture in the Nerdy thread is genuinely a picture of me. I"m touchy about this subject for several reasons. The first is that the guy in question ("Kefka") who"s often trotted out by the Hoofshots crowd and claimed to be me is deceased. He died of cancer several years ago. I went through various rounds of antidepressants and a good deal of therapy about that issue, because he was one of my best friends. He was the guy who first created the Millie account on EQ before recruiting me to the game and giving me the account. This is both the source of a lot of confusion and also the source of endless regret for me (I wish I"d never gotten started with MMOs).

The second reason I get really pissed off is because I feel that the Hoofshots crowd still gets a free pass around here. They"re chummy with Requiem in IRC (I, like you, don"t ever go to IRC) and have basically sweet-talked him into overturning my bans, currying favor with him, etc. I feel that the IRC clique now holds almost as much, if not more, influence on this board than my actual guild does. I"m extremely pissed about it, because this board has gradually become "FoHSS" and not "FOH" over the years. And that was a preventable problem that is now too late to reverse.

Finally, I get pissed off because playing the bad cop isn"t what I signed up for. Initially I was an FoH officer with some cute little media "houses" and pet topics to discuss. Over time, and given Brittney"s gross incompetence, Furor entrusted me with more and more responsibility for managing the community. It"s an interesting job, but it"s an emotional rollercoaster sometimes.
Me said:
Fair enough. Again, thanks for not going off the deep end on moi. Good luck in business school in the fall.
Millie said:
Me said:
So was that a yes to making out?
Millie said:
Umm, sure. If you can find me and you can get past my husband, you can make out with me. But I"m only making that offer to you.If James ever found out, he"d get very jealous.
God I love owning James.

Me said:
Maybe I"m pushing my luck too far here, I just kind of find this whole situation intriguing. While I said I don"t truly give a shit whether or not you have a twig and berries, I do find the whole situation kind of fascinating in a sick way.

As I said, I don"t frequent hoofshots or post farm or IRC, I haven"t spoken with any of the people you claim torment you constantly. But with my posts in that thread a few people have gotten in touch, and one offered this:

http://209.85.215.104/search?q=cache...ient=firefox-a

Again, I don"t give a shit about your sexuality, but I do find the webs you"ve weaved to be incredibly strange and inexplicable. I"m not going to spread that around or say anything publicly on the boards, but I"d be curious what you have to say about that link.

I understand you may lose your mind on me, specifically because I imagine that some of the jackasses over at hoofshots have probably used that info to continue bugging the shit out of you.
Millie said:
I am not Jon. Jon was the original creator of Millie, and if I"ve attempted to cover up his existence (telling people he"s dead, etc.), then I guess I"m guilty of lying to some extent. The reason I"ve had to lie about him is because he was the one guilded into FoH and not me. Technically speaking, I shouldn"t even have the position I have right now. So it"s been extremely awkward for me, having to both deny his existence and also acknowledge it to various groups of people.

At any rate, I am currently working with the LAPD to file a restraining order against Jon, Justin (Brittney), and several others who have had a hand in the ongoing drama involving Hoofshots and its trolling. That trolling has been ongoing over the last two years, and recently crossed a line into real-life harassment. So I"m through with simply tolerating it. As this is now a legal issue, I"m not going to discuss it any further.

I"m not sure what your "fascination" with this situation is, but if you"re taking the Hoofshots folks at their word, you"re getting a pretty misinterpreted, juvenile, dumb, and purposely (by Brittney) misguided version of my story. That"s about all I have the energy to tell you right now.

Finally, I"ll conclude with a question: What is it, exactly, that you want from me? What is it you want me to tell you? I"ll tell you what I"ve told everybody here: believe whatever you want to believe; just keep it to yourself and leave me alone about it. I"m trying to manage a community here, and I don"t have much patience for anyone -- be if Hoofshots retards or otherwise -- who tries to get in the way of my community management.
Millie said:
Also, for whatever it"s worth, Brittney called off his "jihad" over at Hoofshots yesterday afternoon. This was after receiving a cease and desist letter from my lawyer. Jon ("Kefka") is getting a very similar letter for his continued harassment and involvement in this crap.

It was very funny watching Brittney back off and call off his dork squad. He locked his attack thread, started threatening to ban Hoofshots members who continue this nonsense, and wrote some stammering, face-saving message along the lines of: "Ummm...Hey guys...So, like, let"s back off of Millie, ok? I got a legal letter from her...I mean him...so...uhh...we should totally back off...ummm...not because of that, but because it"s getting old!"

The reason I don"t mess around with these idiots is because they"ve actually fucked with other people"s real lives before and have made some people very miserable. People who didn"t realize they had some legal recourse available to them under state and federal laws. Over the past few years, these guys have attacked Alex (Furor), Lori (Ravvenn), Tami (Cuppycake), and others. When they decided to come after me, they picked the wrong target. This target has a law degree and doesn"t hesitate to use it.
Millie said:
Finally, I"ll conclude with a question: What is it, exactly, that you want from me?
Eomer said:
Like I said, I guess I just find all the drama interesting, and I just don"t understand either side of it (you or Brittney), depending on who is telling the truth and who isn"t. It just seems like such a fantastic waste of time and energy, and I guess I"m just curious about what the truth behind all the crap is. Thanks again for responding and not freaking out.
Millie said:
No worries. What it all boils down to is that Furor deguilded Brittney, I took Furor"s side in their disagreement, and Brittney thinks I "sold him out." That was the genesis of this entire disagreement, and he"s made it his personal and pathetic mission to try to defame me ever since. He"s been at this for two years now. You"re preaching to the choir when you say it"s a fantastic waste of time and energy. I couldn"t agree more. Hopefully he"s giving it a rest now.
So for those saying "jeez, Millie wasn"t all that bad", I present to you the above. She was so caught up in all of her own lies she couldn"t keep her stories straight. Did Jon die of cancer? Is that why she was on anti-depressants? Or is she just depressed in general and Jon in fact is alive and she"s now pursuing legal action against him? I mean the whole thing is just fucking bizarre.

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
OhSeven said:
Bottom line is unless they hit a high profile poster, people aren"t going to take much notice to a random user getting banned.
Err, pretty sure it would take a few months to figure out one of them got banned too. How long was it before we realized Blaezenfury stopped posting here, our champion of champions? Took me a fucking entire year to figure out Frawdo had been banned.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Astrocreep=Sinister Urge, I remember you and that shitstorm of brit stuff. Weren"t you the one with a completely emo title and sig? Think it was angsty Teenager or something like that.