Note Millie

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Well I trust you Req, but that Tuco and Braen are conspiring something fierce.

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
James said:
Well I trust you Req, but that Tuco and Braen are conspiring something fierce.
I agree.. they are shifty indeed!! Might need to do a full investigation.. I have noticed all the Mistwalker sucks threads are getting deleted!! I also have a PM from Braen telling me if I didn"t stop running people away from his guild he was going to perma ban me!! Mod abuse!

Simas_sl

shitlord
Etoille post the story.

And jesus fuck i knew dude was nuts but the internets stuff is borderline scary intervention worthy.

cosmic_cs_foh

shitlord
None of this makes sense. Most of Millie"s posts seemed to be logical, educated, and grammatically correct, yet in the background, her actions were outright ridiculous, crude, and impudent. Either this is the longest running joke ever conceived on the internet, or it"s the first case of internet schizophrenia that I"ve encountered.

I don"t know what to say about the internets Millie gave herself either. They are just creepy, odd, and funny at the same time. I can"t begin to fathom what drove Millie to do such a thing. It"s like Millie was living in his own twisted world, where he"d log on to other accounts and pretend to give himself internets as the other person.

But who knows, in the end, this might just be some huge joke, and a bunch of people are laughing their ass off. Though, I do know the anger and disappointment around Millie"s bannings are real. I remember how sad Jerle was when he got banned.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
JerleMinara said:
Was only a year and it was well after I was banned. Jerk.
Jerle After Getting MillieBanned said:
Jerle: Furor: do you guys have an undo button?
Jerle: fuck
Jerle: oh god
Jerle:
You are never allowed to live this down. EVER. Must be re-posted on this page because I know a few people missed it.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Millie is Einhorn? I proposed to him after reading some of his posts in a Final Fantasy thread.

Although I should have known better, no woman has any decent kind of taste in vintage RPGs.

Mixtilplix_foh

shitlord
Flinch said:
Jackson_popcorn.gif
Hmm I feel the same way. This thread is already hall of shame worthy but I feel it needs to go on for about a week at least before it"s permanently enshrined in the hall of shame. There must be a few more morsels to be had.

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
After a very stressful day this thread has really brought a smile to my face. And thanks for those SS"s Raven, awesome stuff.

Bye Millie! Duppin might miss you, but I sure as hell won"t.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Can anyone mod verify Millie has lost mod priviledges? "Cause this feels like one big trap, ending in 80% of the board getting banned.

Kato Danzo_foh

shitlord
I knew that crazy fuck was giving himself positive internets. Glad to see I was proven right. Loving the fact he tried to neg down Wolfen to surpass him on the Hero list.

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
Lyrical said:
Can anyone mod verify Millie has lost mod priviledges? "Cause this feels like one big trap, ending in 80% of the board getting banned.
LOL I thought the same thing so I asked Ravv.. this is what she said...

Ravvenn said:
Camerous said:
Since I have already posted it I don"t guess it matters now but just checking to make sure that wasn"t a huge bait and trap in the shaw from Millie to ban us all again lol
I removed all of his admin access, you"re safe. I"ll show up there soon, don"t worry.

Waedar_foh

shitlord
So does this conclude "The Great Millie Debate" ? Can i publish this, make my millions and spread the history of the fohguild forums?

~As one of the people mostly oblivious to the vast majority of the events/ old threads/ banns etc i must say thanks for the laughs, confusion, and probably -internets