Note Millie

Kilivek2.0_foh

shitlord
Requiem said:
Are you just gonna play musical accounts from now on? =P
Lol sorry

I was checking in on my pm"s.

It reminded me of a discussion i had with Nyuk over a thread about forced contraception or something that millie deleted.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Given the recent circumstances, and the obvious moral degradation that will swiftly follow; I feel I should start it off on the right track and post the "shake that bear" meme. A video notorious for calling down the wrath of the black hand.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read:<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ULvEkGXka04&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ULvEkGXka04&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

God that shit is messed up.

Xenrauk_foh

shitlord
Zastlyn said:
I was always surprised by how many people on these forums actually thought millie was a chick. The lengthsshewent to defend it kind of tipped me off thatshewasn"t. Especially aftershebanned Zhen. But i never knew how far this crazy train went either!
And yet after the tip off you"re still sayingshe...

Other flowchart!
1) Jon created Kefka
2) Jon created Millie
3) Jon created Alyssa, his other half
4) Jon gave Millie to Alyssa
5) Alyssa rebelled and gave Jon cancer
6) Jon died to cancer
7) Jon recovered from death thanks to Eomer investigation
8) Millie files a restraining on Jon for real life harassment...
Too bad they don"t issue restraining orders for touching yourself.

Neuad_foh

shitlord
Granted anyone could have made the account and posted it

The guy (Kefka) whose pictures you are posting died of cancer about 3 years ago. He was a close friend, an EQ guildmate, and a great guy. That is extremely classy -- not to mention incredibly misguided -- of you.

If you want to take shots at me because you"re bitter about having your account deleted on the FOH board, go ahead. But try to keep things halfway civil, and show some small measure of respect, as tiny as it may be. You don"t have to like me, you don"t have to agree with me, and we don"t have to be best friends. But show some god damned decency for those who are no longer with us.

This is the one and only post I"m ever going to make on this board. I was going to come over here and see where you guys were coming from, and what was motivating you to lash out at me. But this is the last straw.

From here on out, feel free to e-mail me if you have some sort of grievance to air.

Thanks.

~Millie~
[email protected]

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Grimmlokk said:
So Tyen and Zhavric and Aych are Hoofshots 2.0 basically?

Also, I"m pretty sure 80% of the people posting in this thread are, in fact, Millie.
Fuck that! I was here when screenshots were actually for gaming screenshots!

The history Millie wrote in that PM is wrong. I started an aychamo.com a long time ago and ran that and a lot of people moved from here to aychamo.com, then it became postfarm.net. There was no cracking down or anything. Millie used to actually come to aychamo.com and I"d ask her advice on a lot of things about running the boards, organizing forums, etc. I think some people that posted on my site started posting some disgusting pictures (asco.jpg) and probably got banned. I don"t know. He was using the Alyssa name back then, in 2002.

Zehnpai

Molten Core Raider
Dis said:
I have been totally out of it, I must ask, if you care to explain. What happened? You just questioned his manhood in a thread or some such?
The short version is I got caught in the initial #fohss IRC deletions, then got banned about a year later for posting links to hoofshots as well as explaining what happened when someone asked.

The most recent was the "Ban Makata" thread where I finally got fed up with Millie banning and deleting as he pleased and posted, "The best way to not get banned is to not use pronouns around Millie."

I won"t go into details because I was asked not to and I"m not sure if that still stands, but the long and the short of it is Millie made an ultimatum that didn"t turn out in his favor.

Also Millie is really a girl.

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
Anyone have the picture he posted, saying it was "her" at a FoH get together? If I remember correctly it was one of those black and white type photos and it showed some chick drinking from a straw. He would also use that photo to mask the cock scent as well.

Malice_foh

shitlord
aychamo_aycono said:
Fuck that! I was here when screenshots were actually for gaming screenshots!

The history Millie wrote in that PM is wrong. I started an aychamo.com a long time ago and ran that and a lot of people moved from here to aychamo.com, then it became postfarm.net. There was no cracking down or anything. Millie used to actually come to aychamo.com and I"d ask her advice on a lot of things about running the boards, organizing forums, etc. I think some people that posted on my site started posting some disgusting pictures (asco.jpg) and probably got banned. I don"t know. He was using the Alyssa name back then, in 2002.
Didn"t sblum come before postfarm?

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Nebuchadnezzar said:
Thank the Internet Gods for this thread. Nice to see some of you back now that the period of madness has ended.
my friend, the madness has just begun......

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Uber Uberest ~Rathe said:
Anyone have the picture he posted, saying it was "her" at a FoH get together? If I remember correctly it was one of those black and white type photos and it showed some chick drinking from a straw. He would also use that photo to mask the cock scent as well.
these ones.

tad10

Elisha Dushku
Neuad said:
Granted anyone could have made the account and posted it

The guy (Kefka) whose pictures you are posting died of cancer about 3 years ago. He was a close friend, an EQ guildmate, and a great guy. That is extremely classy -- not to mention incredibly misguided -- of you.
My humble attempt to explain it all...

James: Millie.
[Millie"s spirit approaches James]
James: Why didn"t you tell me? You told me Zehn betrayed and murdered Kefka.
Millie: Kefka... was seduced by the Dark Side of the Force. He ceased to be Jon and *became* Alyssa. When that happened, the good man who was Jon was destroyed. So what I told you was true... from a certain point of view.
James: A certain point of view?
Millie: James, you"re going to find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view. Jon was a good friend. When I first knew him, he was already a great MMO player. But I was amazed how strongly the Sploits was with him. I took it upon myself to train him. I thought that I could instruct him just as well as Furor. I was wrong.
I know it doesn"t make any sense -- but then neither does the reality. I think it"s funny. Screw you.