Notre Dame Manti Te'o dead girlfriend a hoax

Asset_sl

shitlord
One would think a college football superstar would get all the pussy he wants and not have to resort to invisible e-girlfriends, leave that to sheltered nerds like us.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Manti and his dog.

lf-0333a.jpg

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Notre Dame having a press conference now on ESPN News.

Not a good sign when you say you have to explain what you knew and when you knew it.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
I cannot believe this AD is backing Te'o. There is no way he was a victim in all of this.

This will all blow over once he meets a chick this summer, you wont get to meet her because she lives in Canada.

Maybe he'll go wrestle in Japan ...

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
This is really, really disappointing. Especially so because he was promoted as such an honorable guy with a lot of integrity. Turns out, that's just horse shit. If he's not guilty in all this, I'll let Fedor photography my ballsack after dressing it up in barbie clothes.

Also, do you people think he's still going to be round 1 NFL pick? If Michael Vick can get a pass, I'm sure he'll get hired by someone, as he's got incredible talent. But, what a douchenozzle.

I am disappoint.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Hard to say at what level of this he is involved in at this point, but he needs to be on security watch just in case he really is in the dark about this. Holy Fucking WoW!

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
Are you shitting me? He cried for Teo and talked about he was the most trusting guy he knew. He backed him 100%.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Also, do you people think he's still going to be round 1 NFL pick? If Michael Vick can get a pass, I'm sure he'll get hired by someone, as he's got incredible talent. But, what a douchenozzle.
I think he should be more concerned about Bama making him look like a JAG.