Notre Dame Manti Te'o dead girlfriend a hoax

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Yeah, the University came out pretty strong on Manti's side here, but in such a way that they can dump him and cover later. It'll go something like this:

"I truly believed him to be the most trusting guy, and that made me feel like he was the most trustworthy guy. He acted as a paragon of integrity, at least, he made us believe that, and, let's face it, he made the whole country believe that. It turns out we were all duped. He has been suspended from the school, and we can certainly hope we don't attract this type of hurtful, manipulative person ever again."

I believe I just wrote his speech for him.

Lasch

Trakanon Raider
So, how long until he admits this was all a fabrication? 1 week? 1 month? Never?

edit: I'd still draft him. Nothing wrong with a little crazy. Even if it was just a coverup for a gay tryst.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Well some guy in the NFL said he met the two of them together so there's some serious shady shit going on. How long to figure it out? How long will it take to live it down?

wrywck.jpg

BAxy0T0CUAElRFL.jpg

Rod-138

Trakanon Raider
I posted my house for rent once on Craig's list and the interested party trolled me and ended being a 12 year old kid. Totally sucked and wasted a few minutes of my life. I feel you tompo

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
They translated the name of his girlfriend today, that should have been the first clue.

Lennay Kekua actually means "Roll Tide".

Insomnia_sl

shitlord
ESPN said earlier that a NFL player saw the 2 together on more than one occasion, after hearing that I really dont know what to make of the whole thing.

Disp_sl

shitlord
His girlfriend that he talks to every night is in the hospital from not only a car accident, but a month later dying of leukemia and he never goes to visit her? Yeeeeeeaaahhh....

Lance Armstrong's story that everyone was doping but him was more believable.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
If he comes out as gay I'm really curious to see how that effects his draft stock. Of course we won't really know if it's the gay or the insane that could cause him to drop.

Pharazon

Silver Knight of the Realm
If he comes out as gay I'm really curious to see how that effects his draft stock. Of course we won't really know if it's the gay or the insane that could cause him to drop.
No way he comes out as gay. Even if is, there are much easier ways to get out of this mess that won't jeopardize his nfl career. He should just admit to being part of the hoax asap and try to come up with some reasonable explanation of it starting out as a joke and it getting out of control or something.. i'm sorry to all I've hurt by this, blah blah blah. If he does that people will forget about it come draft time. It's not like assisted in murder or something...

Senaiel

Silver Knight of the Realm
I am just sad he is not eligible for one more year. We could have all watched Brent Musburger comment on how hot his imaginary/invisible girlfriend was.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Lol faggot, goes to show how idiotic and retarded college football really is.

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
So the 'Manti teo problem' is one of getting duppined, or evelysed? What will be the next foh-inspired RL drama? Will a spree-killer claim biggest burst dps? Will manti go tranny then become a douche in front of the world?

Vepil

Gamja
<Bronze Donator>
According to the deadspin.com article the real girl came forward when she saw her picture from her facebook posted with that name.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I expected some better insight when I saw we had a response from someone with first hand experience in pretending his girlfriend was dead.