November 4th Civil War prep thread.

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wintermute

<Charitable Administrator>
LMGTFY

The fact that Snopes and all the other "trusted media" says nothing is going to happen basically means, Something is going to happen. I trust Alex Jones.

In this thread lets armchair survivalist what exactly would happen if this was a large scale well funded country wide riot. All it really takes is a few hundred paid antifa to whip up the natives into a frenzy and you have yourself a Baltimore or a Ferguson.

Preparing for civil unrest | Backwoods Home Magazine

I am armed and stocked with food I do not have a generator though and that bothers me.

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 5 users

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
LMGTFY

The fact that Snopes and all the other "trusted media" says nothing is going to happen basically means, Something is going to happen. I trust Alex Jones.

In this thread lets armchair survivalist what exactly would happen if this was a large scale well funded country wide riot. All it really takes is a few hundred paid antifa to whip up the natives into a frenzy and you have yourself a Baltimore or a Ferguson.

Preparing for civil unrest | Backwoods Home Magazine

I am armed and stocked with food I do not have a generator though and that bothers me.
I'll enjoy watching the show from the safety of my 98% white island community.

• 8Worf
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 10 users

Olscratch

tour de salt
<Banned>
tenor.gif

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
How exactly does one prep for a LARP event? I've seen that one movie about LARPing that had Mclovin in it but that's about the extent of my knowledge.

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 3 users

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
I think it was the Baltimore riots they had some cripple in a motorized wheelchair streaming and it was super entertaining to watch. My favorite part was when her wheelchair died and she got surrounded by a group of "Good Samaritans" asking about her expensive video equipment so she had to call her mom to pick her up.

• 1Like

Oldbased

> Than U
Guns, ammo, food, water, battery backup, generator, gas, wood cut, winter wear, vest with level III plates front and back and a MAGA hat. I am set. I don't expect to need more than a MAGA hat though because Kentucky.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
My plan for the race war is to go to the hockey rink and ride the whole thing out on a Zamboni. Basically inventor-proof.

• 5Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I have a knight templar outfit complete with working armor and a deus vult engraved sword. I should be good within the narrow confines of my house, but may die when I try to larp racewar out on the streets of Camden county.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Pops

I survived the first two race wars in L.A., I'm a vet.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Oldbased

> Than U
I have a knight templar outfit complete with working armor and a deus vult engraved sword. I should be good within the narrow confines of my house, but may die when I try to larp racewar out on the streets of Camden county.
I'll trade you some of my shit for some of your shit.
Deus Vult

• 1Like

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I have my new handgun ready to rock and I will pick up some beans and some tendies on Friday.

I really hope nothing happens but I'm actually paranoid for once.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Titan_Atlas

Deus Vult
<Banned>
Just remember the BLM guys might be able to kick your ass, so go full melee straight into the Antifa, those cucks have no muscle to restrict your blade.

• 1Like

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I'm building a barn on the 4th. I don't think its possible to get more redneck than that. My blue truck with confederate flag in the back is ready if any colored folk happen to wander through.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
I live smack dab in the middle of one of the largest if not the largest commercial retail hub in town. I'm completely surrounded by big box stores, two highways, and the same mall where all those kids laid down simultaneously to protest for the Hands Up Don't Shoot movement. It's loud but nice. Diverse as well because money only sees green. The cops would clamp down on this area like a steel trap, I believe. This particular part of town just shits out money for the County.

• 1Like
Status
Not open for further replies.