NVidia GeForce RTX 30x0 cards

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Nvidia and AMD can both get fucked for their lying bullshit.

I'm going to play Cyberpunk on a 1070 and not worry about their fucking anti-consumer shit.

• 5Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 5 users

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Given the most common card is the GTX 1060, the demand for the RTX 3060 must be enormous. I don't believe for a second nvidia can match that if it can't even supply the few 3090s.

Threelions

Victory Through Harmony
<Gold Donor>
"Available" lol. The pages would literally refresh from auto-notify to out of stock.
Let me add it to my cart at 9:10 for three cards, figured that was purchasable, but maybe if I’d had went through to the end it would have removed them. Fuck NE anyways for not having any bot protection.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Nvidia and AMD can both get fucked for their lying bullshit.

I'm going to play Cyberpunk on a 1070 and not worry about their fucking anti-consumer shit.
I'll live stream in 4k full ray tracing for my OU friends on FOH

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Threelions

Victory Through Harmony
<Gold Donor>
Two minutes after I leave work for lunch break after staring at the page on auto refresh for 4 hours.
I sat on bestbuy for 8 hours for the 6800XT release and they didn’t even drop on release day. It’s just not worth it. My eyes wanted to bleed from auto refresh.

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Does not seem to be as popular of a buy over in Skandinavia.

3060.png

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
i'm in some sort of add to cart line
Click add to cart, wait for button to turn yellow again. I also had to log in again, get a verification email, and verification text before it allowed the purchase. At least best buy is trying to stop bots.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
ya I had it in cart but as I was selecting stores they kept dropping - kept saying no inventory

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
ya I had it in cart but as I was selecting stores they kept dropping - kept saying no inventory
Gigabyte versions still haven't dropped on BB yet, can keep an eye on those pages. Between cc cashback and the going rate on eBay for my current card I might actually make money by buying this.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
5600x and 5800x in and out of stock at best buy all morning

got a 5600x with their little queue thing without much trouble