NVidia GeForce RTX 30x0 cards

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
7,869
1,888
Watch Best Buy tomorrow morning. Im sure there will be some chatter here when the stuff is about to drop.

Unsure if it will be tomorrow - kinda leaning on 50/50 - They usually dont drop till after previous drop was delivered but those all got in last Fri/Saturday so its possible. Strong possibility if next Tuesday.
 

Avatar of Nyx

Trakanon Raider
1,325
613
Unsure if it will be tomorrow - kinda leaning on 50/50 - They usually dont drop till after previous drop was delivered but those all got in last Fri/Saturday so its possible. Strong possibility if next Tuesday.
That sucks. I assumed/hoped it was a weekly thing. Well, fingers crossed.
 

Haus

I am Big Balls!
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
21,816
90,704
I went to a Fry's here local in Irving Texas a week or so ago to pick up some 2d printing filament... On a lark I wandered over to the video card section.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you the Fry's Irving Video Card Stock Report!
1610405967015.png
 
  • 8Worf
Reactions: 7 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Gold Donor>
18,589
45,876
I went to a Fry's here local in Irving Texas a week or so ago to pick up some 2d printing filament... On a lark I wandered over to the video card section.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you the Fry's Irving Video Card Stock Report!


Pasteton’s card ready for pickup
 
  • 3Worf
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 3 users

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
13,493
14,098
I went to a Fry's here local in Irving Texas a week or so ago to pick up some 2d printing filament... On a lark I wandered over to the video card section.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you the Fry's Irving Video Card Stock Report!

lol, that card has been sitting there for 2 months easy. We cruised through on lunch break and laughed.
 
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
19,176
51,898
You guys should start inserting notes in that box every so often.
 
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Kuro

Bronze Baron of the Realm
11,125
35,944
At this point I'm just going to buy a fucking prefab computer with a ti when they go up. Fuck it.
 
  • 2Like
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
19,176
51,898
At this point I'm just going to buy a fucking prefab computer with a ti when they go up. Fuck it.
It’s the best way to go. A few hundreds bucks to avoid months of striking out to bots. I probably would have if I wouldn’t have started my build early in the summer. Was really annoying needing a card for months.
 

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Gold Donor>
18,589
45,876
At this point I'm just going to buy a fucking prefab computer with a ti when they go up. Fuck it.
yeah I don't "need" it like some of you guys but by then I may just ge the TI. Fucking love Ti's
 

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
19,176
51,898
Ti would be cool but it’s going to be like the price of my entire PC. My $1700 pc runs everything I want to run fully maxed.
 

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
7,869
1,888
EVGA has adjusted all of their prices - waiting to see if the FE prices increase still.
 

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
14,472
27,165
Bunch of stock drops between 3-5am, Newegg is now Ebay'ing cards.

I'll admit, I thought after Xmas getting a card wouldn't be an issue.

Guess that's what happens when miners are buying literally everything
 

Avatar of Nyx

Trakanon Raider
1,325
613
Yeah ive been noticing a lot of 3090s going up in the middle of the night (for me on the east coast) for a while now. It's dumb, feels like it almost caters to the bots that way. I cant think of many people who work or have class in the morning that would be awake at 3-4am refreshing a newegg page.