NVidia GeForce RTX 30x0 cards

Obsidian

<Bronze Donator>

Very nearly had this, it kept changing my available pickup locations as I was checking out until it was 3 hours away and no longer worth my effort

An hour later and now I was able to order it for pickup on Sunday. First pre-built since Compaq presarios back in like 1996 or something. Fully expect to be extremely disappointed but let's see lol

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Nemesis

Bridgeburner
Is this your post on Reddit? Looks like the same rig from the PCmasterrace subreddit.

pretty darn close. few differences as stated above. my card did come in yesterday, tho!
I plan to finish wirin it up and do my first boot tonite
1623893303867.png

• 10Like
Reactions: 9 users

Obsidian

<Bronze Donator>
So I'll be getting that cyberpowerpc with the Ryzen 9 5900x and a 3080. System comes with a 120mm aio; is that adequate? Not really planning to oc but worried about both that cooler and the psu, which is supposedly an 80+ gold 800w Apevia.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Shmoopy

Golden Baronet of the Realm
So I'll be getting that cyberpowerpc with the Ryzen 9 5900x and a 3080. System comes with a 120mm aio; is that adequate? Not really planning to oc but worried about both that cooler and the psu, which is supposedly an 80+ gold 800w Apevia.

I've bought 3 CyberPowerPC and they all still running fine. The earliest one is 4 years old I gave to a friend. AFAIK they don't underpower or undercool their machines. Unless you overlocking or installing new hardware there shouldn't be power or heat issues.

Current PC is a stock RX-6800 / Ryzen5-5600x from CyberPower and it runs well within every heat / power benchmark I've ever seen online.

That said, upgrading can't hurt.

Last edited:

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I would def switch out the 120mm AIO if your case has room for a bigger one. The PSU I would l keep for now and see how shit goes. If it dies later its easy to replace.