NVidia GeForce RTX 30x0 cards

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
I just had a few EVGA hits for a 3070 and 3060ti as of a few weeks ago and I think I went on the list right after it released? November, early December? Can't quite remember. Ready for my 3080 to open up!

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Im still on the list from like Dec last year, plus I made both my kids sign up for the list as well for some 3080s. When did you sign on the list, might I ask? Just wanna know where in the queue Im at.
Mine was for 3080ti. Used insider to sign up before it queue opened to general public.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Im still on the list from like Dec last year, plus I made both my kids sign up for the list as well for some 3080s. When did you sign on the list, might I ask? Just wanna know where in the queue Im at.
I got my notification last week and I signed up early/mid October. If it continues to move at that pace you should get your notifications in early/mid 2023.

• 1Worf

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Every Thursday AMD direct creates a queue.

This week I had half a dozen machines, all with multiple browsers, all VPN'd.

I didn't get a chance for a single card.

Still trying to get that 6800xt at MSRP

• 1Barf

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
I have a couple rigs to sell if anyones interested, both more or less msrp 3950x with 3080Ti and 3700x with 6600XT, can pm for pcpartpicker.

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
unsourced, unsubstantiated rumors of what RTX 4xxx cards may price out at

not releasing till mid/late 2022 at the earlier so pretty pointless click baiting, most likely

• 2Rustled
Reactions: 1 users

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
That guy was making videos about 40XX while the 30XX was just beginning to ship. His whole thing is pointless clickbait imaginary shit.

• 1Like

Xexx

Vyemm Raider

not releasing till mid/late 2022 at the earlier so pretty pointless click baiting, most likely

Super 30 series coming next year 2nd quarter id imagine - so 4k series wouldnt be till 4th quarter at the earliest more than likely.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Hard to know where they are in the tick tock cycle they've previously done with how covid fucked shit up.

Big Phoenix

<Gold Donor>
Hard to know where they are in the tick tock cycle they've previously done with how covid fucked shit up.
The research isnt really hindered. Assuming everything stays the same only thing I could see going different is diverting chips into their data center/professional lineup which hurts availability of commercial stuff.

Though whatever comes next will certainly cost more. Prices are not going to stay the same.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
If they had to adjust to a work from home environment, research would certainly be impacted. To think it didn't on some level would be some seriously rosey glasses on.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>

4060 Ti should be roughly equivalent to a 3080. Which means you could score a 3080 for $500. Solid deal if availability wasn't an issue and shit actually sold for roughly MSRP.

Big Phoenix

<Gold Donor>
If they had to adjust to a work from home environment, research would certainly be impacted. To think it didn't on some level would be some seriously rosey glasses on.
Having your operations disrupted is for little people.