NVidia GeForce RTX 30x0 cards

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
buncha 30xx combos in stock here if you really want one

Cool, let me check them out...

Face Melt GIF - Raiders Of The Lost Ark Face Melt Bloody - Discover & Share  GIFs

• 3Worf
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 3 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Trapped in Randomonia>
Ok, i'm good with that. I've built my last couple PCs but was leaning to pre built/custom one this time. Any recommendations on good prebuilt brands? I've also heard it may be easier to get the RTX cards this way vs sourcing one myself. I'm in Canada as well which just makes everything more of a pain in the ass.
If you really want a pre-built, I've heard good things about these people:

If you have an unlimited budget, buy a Corsair One:

Most pre-builts are fucking garbage.

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Need to go postal on post companies.

My 3080 sent 3 day priority to 7 days. Day of delivery it alerts me delivered to front reception.... i have a house. Plus it was signature delivery. I call, and it was oopsy in my box, but as far as the signature due to covid they can sign for me....... making that feature useless.

Then these gems. Best buy, Psu in giant box with basically no padding, the little bit of wrap i can crush flat with 2 fingers. Amazon sent the cooler without a shipping box.

Fuck everyone.

20220223_181951~2.jpg

20220223_181311~2.jpg

• 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 user

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The problem is they are price gouging 12GB versions and the old 10GB are not a priority for manufacturing.

Fucker

Log Wizard
Need to go postal on post companies.

My 3080 sent 3 day priority to 7 days. Day of delivery it alerts me delivered to front reception.... i have a house. Plus it was signature delivery. I call, and it was oopsy in my box, but as far as the signature due to covid they can sign for me....... making that feature useless.

Then these gems. Best buy, Psu in giant box with basically no padding, the little bit of wrap i can crush flat with 2 fingers. Amazon sent the cooler without a shipping box.

Fuck everyone.

View attachment 400008

View attachment 400009
Amazon sent me 2tb NVME SSD in an envelope. I sent it back. They did, however, box and wrap a box of wet wipes that were $12.

They also sent me a camera lens in a padded envelope.

• 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
$2200 alienware PC with 5900x and 10gb 3080

might have some coupons and shit that bring it down more, I know at one point I had on my AMEX card a "spend $750, get $250 back" offer

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Problem with alienwares is the proprietary shit. So its kinda like a once and done deal kinda like a laptop.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Trapped in Randomonia>
Problem with alienwares is the proprietary shit. So its kinda like a once and done deal kinda like a laptop.
Only the motherboard is proprietary in that model. You can replace the fans, PSU, GPU, RAM, drives, etc. It has at least 2x m.2 slots.

The real problem is the airflow sucks.