NVidia GeForce RTX 30x0 cards

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
The bottle holder is inside the bag.

The video got annoying to me after a while of watching bc of how hard he explained design decisions as if they built a rocket. Given, there are some cool features, but it was a bit melodramatic.
Yeah that’s stupid. If I am traveling I want to just reach back with one hand, slide my drink out and back in. When it’s under the airplane seat I want access to it, don’t want to be pulling the bag in and out every time I want a sip.

His screwdriver video was the same. Going over every single design decision as if each decision was a miracle in engineering.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Apparently people that have never used a screwdriver in their life before eat that shit up, and most likely fork out cash for it.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
The screwdriver does look pretty good in comparison to the Chinese shit most people are used to from Amazon or the Home Depot store brands.

If you want something nice, Snap-On has a similar screwdriver for nearly 200 dollars, so it's not like the Linus screwdriver is totally out of line.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The screwdriver does look pretty good in comparison to the Chinese shit most people are used to from Amazon or the Home Depot store brands.

If you want something nice, Snap-On has a similar screwdriver for nearly 200 dollars, so it's not like the Linus screwdriver is totally out of line.
Snap on has a good warranty, but is generally a rip off. Their entire business model revolves around some door to door salesman getting an idiot to finance thousands, sometimes tens of thousands of dollars on just a handful of tools. When they sell one of the bigger tool boxes, you would think they hit the lotto when you see them at the bar.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
You can get a tool book bag that's better and cheaper than that. Bags like that suck the more you put into them, though. The weight goes further out stressing your shoulders and back, plus its more awkward to get around because the damn thing sticks out so far.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Won't buy one until Project Farm tests and approves!

1659724903203.png

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
But think of how much thought went into Linus bag, thought and care. That has to count for something.

What I thought was funny about his bag is it doesn’t have the standard heavy duty travel bag side mesh/elastic bottle holder anywhere. That’s the most useful part of the bag when traveling, easy access and storage of your water bottle.
I think the consideration for not putting it outside was airline travel and making sure it fits under seat / in overhead

spronk

FPS noob
speaking of backpacks, i wonder how this compares to LTTs

you even get a dog tag so when the backpack rips and all the contents fall out you can at least attach a dog tag to the broken piece of shit

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Looks like a cheap piece of Chinese shit that corporate at a big company buys all the employees with their logo on it for Christmas

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
speaking of backpacks, i wonder how this compares to LTTs

you even get a dog tag so when the backpack rips and all the contents fall out you can at least attach a dog tag to the broken piece of shit
Wtf is that twitter account?

Just some verified retard posting affiliate links and making money off of it?

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Word is the 4070 will shit on every card currently on the market for <600 dollars.

• 1OK, Sure
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Word is the 4070 will shit on every card currently on the market for <600 dollars.
press-x-to-doubt-la-noir-original-meme-template.jpg

It will likely be a 3080 equivalent or a bit better with 8gb of RAM and running at 300 or higher watts.

• 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 user

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Yeah I am hearing this gen will dumpster previous in performance by a big margin though with much higher power draw. Looking forward to some benchmarks soon

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
4070 should be faster than the 3090 at 300-320 watts. But then the power consumption jumps dramatically for the 4080 and 4090.

But who the fuck knows.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user