NVidia GeForce RTX 30x0 cards

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
I built all the rigs in the house, i dont need permission especially since after i buy the 3080 im getting the 3090 and she will get the 3080 - its a win in either situation.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I don't understand this, you need permission? My wife doesn't care and actually makes fun of me when boxes show up from Newegg. "Must be that time of year, you need more triangles to slay the dragon?"

This is not a small amount of money to some people. Buying big purchases often need discussed as a family/partnership when you don’t have much disposable income.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
This is not a small amount of money to some people. Buying big purchases often need discussed as a family/partnership when you don’t have much disposable income.
Well yea, impretty sure she'd rather us max 401ks, IRAs, and 529 over me getting a new computer ill barely use

• 1Mic Drop
Reactions: 1 user

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Well yea, impretty sure she'd rather us max 401ks, IRAs, and 529 over me getting a new computer ill barely use

Same here but tough shit. I use my computer daily. I also don’t bring up the thousands of annual dollars she spends on Starbucks, makeup, and overpriced workout clothes. I’d rather that go to 401, IRA, and 529 but it doesn’t happen. I’m all for saving but I’m also about having a good time while I can, I may not live to retirement!

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I have a window AC in the summer but buying an AC unit that works in the wintertime is huge expense.

Crack the window open in winter put a $15 fan in front of it.

• 3Like
  • 1Galaxy Brain
Reactions: 3 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Where do you live that you can't just open a winter and instantly freeze to death in winter?
It makes no sense. Claims to live in Rhode Island where it should be around freezing most of the time during winter.

• 1Like

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
It's just not a good solution, small rooms with 1 window don't have enough airflow, I'd have to open the door and then I'd be cooling off the rest of the house...

Big Phoenix

<Gold Donor>
It's just not a good solution, small rooms with 1 window don't have enough airflow, I'd have to open the door and then I'd be cooling off the rest of the house...
None of this makes any sense. Phoenix gets no where near as cold as RI and my room has zero problem staying in the mid 60s during the winter here and thats without any windows being open in the room.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
None of this makes any sense. Phoenix gets no where near as cold as RI and my room has zero problem staying in the mid 60s during the winter here and thats without any windows being open in the room.
The PC room is in the hottest corner of the house because that's where the sun hits all day long. It's a 9x11 room where all my work gear and my PC stuff runs all day. It's always 80+ in there.

Big Phoenix

<Gold Donor>
The PC room is in the hottest corner of the house because that's where the sun hits all day long. It's a 9x11 room where all my work gear and my PC stuff runs all day. It's always 80+ in there.
This is sounding like a fat person who says they eat nothing but salads but somehow still cant lose weight.

• 4Worf
  • 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
This is sounding like a fat person who says they eat nothing but salads but somehow still cant lose weight.
I have no reason to make this up. I would own a much more powerful PC if I could figure out a decent solution.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Temperature will always try to reach equilibrium. Even if you only have a small window, if it's 30 degrees outside and 80 degrees inside, it's gonna fuckin cool down.

• 1Like

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Fan? Move rooms? Get a different home? Open a window in the winter? 148 IQ, you got it
I mean, it's a sub 900 sqft house, I'm not investing 13k in an AC system. There's not really any other option for rooms.

Yes, getting a different house is a big priority but I've got to pay the USDA back all the subsidy that was applied to this loan from when my parents bought it if I ever want to sell it.

Best option is renting this house to college kids and buying a new house.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Items Yet to Ship
ZOTG06T
ZT-A30800D-10P. Zotac Geforce RTX 3080 Trinity @ 725.95 each
- 1 item awaiting confirmation by regional warehouse.

Your order has been placed with one of our suppliers who will ship it directly to you.

Note: Your order has been forwarded to a regional warehouse for processing. We will issue an invoice once we have confirmation.

Subtotal: 725.95
Sales Tax: 62.61
Shipping: 23.70
Order Total: $812.26

Never heard of Provantage, but I'm rolling the dice boyz

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users