NVidia GeForce RTX 30x0 cards

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
How about you have an HVAC professional come and fix all your stuff for good? You make $140k a year, this is a tiny expense in the scheme of things. Further, you must be losing your ass heating that place in the winter if it is getting 80F inside.
The house has really tight new windows and costs almost nothing to heat in the winter. My total yearly heating bill is less than 1500 which is ridiculously low for RI.

This room is just small and chronically hot. I like the fact that it gets a lot of healthy sunlight in the afternoon and evening (in the summer) while I'm working but is hard to keep at a reasonable temperature. I don't even personally mind the heat, but the PC does!

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
The house has really tight new windows and costs almost nothing to heat in the winter. My total yearly heating bill is less than 1500 which is ridiculously low for RI.

This room is just small and chronically hot. I like the fact that it gets a lot of healthy sunlight in the afternoon and evening (in the summer) while I'm working but is hard to keep at a reasonable temperature. I don't even personally mind the heat, but the PC does!
I think the problem is that if your had the HVAC fixed up you’d be running dangerously low on things to complain about.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>

1600120302510.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
I don't accept that there's literally 0 solutions that cost less than 13k for this problem.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
The 13k is for the whole house. You don't install splits for just 1 room.

but the one room is your problem, the fact that you claim that as your only solution to fix your hot computer room, in the winter no less, is ridiculous

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Opening window doesnt work
Leaving bedroom door open doesnt work
Running fan too noisy
Running ac/furnace fan doesnt work

All with ambient temps of low 30s or less btw.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Mist Mist you live alone and always will. Put you damn computer where ever the fuck you want to
I actually pretty much just live in my office and let random deadbeats I'm related to live in the rest of my house, most of the year. In the winter I usually live alone.

• 1Worf
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 1 users