NVidia GeForce RTX 30x0 cards

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Has he been wrong yet?

Not that I've seen. I know some people on here don't like him, but I find his videos pretty great.

All that being said, I have a 1440p/144hz monitor that I'm not replacing any time soon and am currently running on a GTX1070. If I can get a 3080 FE tomorrow, or sometime relatively soon, I'll still do it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Well that video makes me feel better if I don't snag one here in the first round.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Yea I mean, more will come for sure.

But I'm an impatient manchild so I'll be camping outside Microcenter like some kind of crackhead tomorrow.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

He says it best, the only reason people could be upset is nvidia did what companies always do, over sell the features/performance. The 3080 is still a beastly GPU.

Screenshot 2020-09-16 185605.png

Break

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Pretty likely. They charged my card though so it's shipping. I will venmo your cut after I unload this thing.

Nice, I can afford an extra bag of rice this week!

I probably should have pulled the trigger myself, but I ordered an Asus through B&H but I'm going to try for a FE or EVGA card and cancel B&H tomorrow morning.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Nice, I can afford an extra bag of rice this week!

I probably should have pulled the trigger myself, but I ordered an Asus through B&H but I'm going to try for a FE or EVGA card and cancel B&H tomorrow morning.
Are you talking the ASUS TUF cards that showed up for preorder from B&H?

Break

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Yep got an order confirmation and they've had my paypal funds since the 11th with no other emails from them, I assume they'll ship it tomorrow if they have stock, but never ordered from B&H before.

Edit: Did you get a confirm from Newegg?

Last edited:

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Yep got an order confirmation and they've had my paypal funds since the 11th with no other emails from them, I assume they'll ship it tomorrow if they have stock, but never ordered from B&H before.

Edit: Did you get a confirm from Newegg?
Yeah I got the Newegg confirmation. I asked about the ASUS TUF because I had got late into that where it looks like they have me on a "backordered" list meaning I'm pretty much out of luck. Sounds like you should be good though.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
ARE
YOU
READY
TO
ABSOLUTELY
DEFINITELY
NOT
GET
ONE