NVidia GeForce RTX 30x0 cards

Deebo

Molten Core Raider
2d 7h 54m
I heard no BestBuys in Michigan got any 3080s. Micro Center had 20 they said with a long line.

Break

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
35d 6h 25m
So did Amazon decide to Nope out of the launch realizing they would lose more money from being DDoS'd by F5's than they would gain from selling all 4 cards?

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
So did Amazon decide to Nope out of the launch realizing they would lose more money from being DDoS'd by F5's than they would gain from selling all 4 cards?
Amazon is the one site that can handle the traffic.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Nothing but comments of no one getting a card, no one knowing anyone who got one. People not happy.

Mythas 5thboardnow

Bronze Knight of the Realm
16d 3h 53m
Signed up for 5 different retailers to "notify" when it was in stock. Didn't receive a single email from one. F5'ed bestbuy all morning, box was coming soon then sold out. I didn't even have the opportunity to add to cart for it to error out. Granted i have a 2080 super, but i wanted to slide that into my old machine and give it some new life. Guess ill wait till some time next year when one will become available.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: a_skeleton_06

Nola

Trakanon Raider
28d 21h 11m
Well they had a few in stock, two of them but there were both gone before the store was open. I bet the employees snagged them for themselves or flip them. Well off to Home Deopt to finish off the honey-do list.

Duskoy

Trakanon Raider
4d 13h 55m
What a joke, got all the way to Verify your order on NVIDIA's site just now and it says out of stock now

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
11d 6h 51m
Someone found the hidden amazon uk zotac link - the us ones are still inactive.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
92d 2h 58m
Guarantee most of the purchases are made by professional scalpers who have the tools, contacts and motivation to finalize a purchase action faster than consumers.

They should take a demand-centric pricing scheme to defeat scalpers and miners. Start the $ at 3x their current price and reduce it as stock scales up to meet demand. Let's see how many miners / scalpers want to buy an RTX 3080 tomorrow at $2100 when it's going to be $1400 in a month and $700 on Black Friday.