NVidia GeForce RTX 30x0 cards

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
ebay up to $1985. What the fuck is wrong with people? that's just stupid.

closing in on $3k.

Those are PR photos, right? he doesn't actually have the card in hand. Isn't that a TOS violation on ebay?

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
If AMD can't capitalize of this shit show then I think you have to write them off when it comes to video cards. Those mofos should be pouncing right now.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
50 retailers? That’s at least 50 cards!

cards.jpg

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

spronk

FPS noob
i got a ASUS TUF 3080 on amazon today morning but cancelled it, my PC is 3 years old and i'm just gonna build out a new rig this winter. pretty dumb to have a 3080 sitting around waiting until then, and i have no desire to try and resell this shit

Cancelled3080_Amazon_9_17_2020.jpg

• 2Rustled
  • 1Pathetic

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I wonder what the actual resell on these is right now. I know.. $80k. I mean realistically. You could've probably flipped that 3080 for a free 3090

rad

Lord of Guk
i got a ASUS TUF 3080 on amazon today morning but cancelled it, my PC is 3 years old and i'm just gonna build out a new rig this winter. pretty dumb to have a 3080 sitting around waiting until then, and i have no desire to try and resell this shit

View attachment 303152

Could have sold it to one of us! SHAME.

spronk

FPS noob
i mostly wanted to prove to myself this old fuck can still stay ahead of all the young bot resellers, i wrote some python scripts that constantly looped adding 3080 cards to cart and auto checked out on amazon, it bought it automatically after about 20 mins and i didn't even realize it until i saw the email.

and yeah fuck reselling, on ebay there are gonna be a ton of stories of people who get scammed (both buyers and sellers) and no thanks to meeting up locally only getting shot by some 19 year old fortnite retard. there are far easier ways to make money, aka the stock market, and really some of the same skills - tenaciousness, thinking 10 steps ahead, automation, not following the crowd, monitoring vast amounts of data, knowing how to code - apply.

it won't work now cuz they are OOS but if they come back in stock this URL will auto add a 3080 to your cart on nvidia and start checkout
Code:
https://store.nvidia.com/store/nvidia/en_US/buy/productID.5438481700/clearCart.yes/nextPage.QuickBuyCartPage

• 2Worf

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
sure until you ship it and then they reverse the charges
Normally I wouldn't be concerned but there are currently angry trolls flooding PS5 and 3080 listings with fake bids on ebay and ebay doesn't seem to do be doing anything about it which doesn't really inspire confidence. I'm going to opt for local in person transactions instead to avoid the bullshit and to avoid the 10% eBay fee.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah everyone is really mad at bots right now. I’d be nervous trying to flip one of these, even if I got it without botting.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Yeah everyone is really mad at bots right now. I’d be nervous trying to flip one of these, even if I got it without botting.
The people crying and pounding their fists over this shit are the same people who are trying to sell their used 2080tis for $900. They can get fucked.

• 3Like

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Anyone crying about not getting a new NVIDIA card on day1 can get fucked. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
I may be pissed at Nvidia at the moment but a few days from now the butthurt will be all healed and I'm sure I'll be ready to again suckle at the Nvidia teat along with everyone else.

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Scalpers and resellers should get helicopter rides along with the SJWs and commies.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Scalpers and resellers should get helicopter rides along with the SJWs and commies.
It's funny because you're so stupid you don't realize that you're making an anti-capitalist/pro-communist statement here.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user