NVidia GeForce RTX 30x0 cards

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Guy in our raid group just pulled the trigger on a prebuilt machine with the 3080 in it because he doesn't want to wait.

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>
What can I sell my 1080 founders edition for?

Also, I feel so old and womanish, I’m at the point where I just can’t be bothered to upgrade or just don’t care.

Me: Doesn’t this picture look awesome?
My wife: I can’t tell the difference

Fucking table flip...but also me now.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Here's another for you commie filth:

Last edited by a moderator:

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
I got the zotac one but then though keg posted a link for a MSI one. Cancled the zotac and realized the MSI keg posted was a 2080.. fuck.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
What can I sell my 1080 founders edition for?

Also, I feel so old and womanish, I’m at the point where I just can’t be bothered to upgrade or just don’t care.

Me: Doesn’t this picture look awesome?
My wife: I can’t tell the difference

Fucking table flip...but also me now.

I’ll give you $50 and a bag of fudge M&M’s

• 1Worf

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
I got the zotac one but then though keg posted a link for a MSI one. Cancled the zotac and realized the MSI keg posted was a 2080.. fuck.
Not "keg" but my bad on that, it was the first result that came up under 3080 RTX and I jumped the gun.

Really on you though for cancelling that order so hastily.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Too bad NVIDIA doesn't take my advice and sell these things for 3x the price until supply meets demand. They could make tens of thousands of dollars and all it would cost them is a massive amount of negative press for price gouging and intentionally trashing their supply.

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
I wanted a 3090 but I think I've given up on trying to get one next week. I'll just wait it out and snag one around Christmas time or something

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
I wanted a 3090 but I think I've given up on trying to get one next week. I'll just wait it out and snag one around Christmas time or something
Lol @ thinking supply issues will be cleared up by Christmas. Keep dreaming.

• 1Like