NVidia GeForce RTX 30x0 cards

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Not literally fucked, just no way they'll.be able to deliver
Based on what? I would think Amazon of all companies has the inventory management capability to only sell what they can deliver. They stopped taking orders shortly after the stock went live.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Both your "hurr, durr, you commies hate capitalism!" and your troll link to a 2080.
The "troll link" was a mistake on my part, which I apologized for. Unfortunately even Bat Soup isn't perfect. Was just trying to help out my pals.

The capitalism rebuttal is a fair and reasoned response to comments besmirching the good reputation of hard-working scalpers such as myself. If being called a faggot, etc. is in bounds I believe I have the right to defend myself by pointing out the intellectual hypocrisy displayed by such individuals attacking me.

• 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 1 user

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Based on what? I would think Amazon of all companies has the inventory management capability to only sell what they can deliver. They stopped taking orders shortly after the stock went live.
That's a negative. Zotac on amazon.de was massively oversold for preorders and confirmed by Amazon reps

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
The preorders most people had before for the Zotacs was Amazon.co.uk from what i understand. Who knows tho if mine isnt shipped by the 30th i will just cancel it is all.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
That's a negative. Zotac on amazon.de was massively oversold for preorders and confirmed by Amazon reps
True, but the amazon.de was live for several hours. This one was gone in about 15 mins? I'm certainly a bit wary myself but I don't think it's out of the question that the orders taken get fulfilled.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
1600451854775.png

If this is it, may need to pass on that. 20% perf for 115% more $$$

Last edited:
  • 1Like

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Whelp, we'll see soon how this pans out.

zotac.jpg

My goal will be to send this back (or flip it) if I get in on an FE or XC Black.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
View attachment 303370

If this is it, may need to pass on that. 20% perf for 55% more $$$

$1500 is not 55% more than $700...

There’s no way I’d pay more than double for 20% more performance. I wonder if the 3090 will have a shortage, I can’t imagine it’ll be anywhere near the 3080 demand with that price and performance ratio.

• 1Like

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Both your "hurr, durr, you commies hate capitalism!" and your troll link to a 2080.
Don't listen to the butthurt nerds reporting someone for challenging their entitled and privileged world view.

• 1Pathetic

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Interesting.

Amazon order switched from saying "Pre-ordered" to "Not yet shipped" and the estimated release date of Sep 30th is no longer there.

zotac2.jpg

Last edited: