NVidia GeForce RTX 30x0 cards

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
I mean, you know it is bots because the pages become magically accessible again exactly once the stock is completely out.

Break

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I made it to Paypal checkout with EVGA but then it spun for several minutes, tried refreshing, nada, now johnny card is gone :(

Aazrael

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
One card is on the way now. The other site seems to have trouble getting the status updated but I did sneak in my order 2 minutes before release so I'm hoping it gets through.

spronk

FPS noob
couple of OEMs are reporting Oct 26th as ship for "backordered" 3080s, which sorta suggests a second wave of shipments in late Oct

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
couple of OEMs are reporting Oct 26th as ship for "backordered" 3080s, which sorta suggests a second wave of shipments in late Oct

2 days before the AMD announcement.

If the second wave is this small, though, AMD still has a chance to come out swinging.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Local Best Buy and no one in line expect me. Associate came outside and asked me if I was waiting for a PS5 because we are completely sold out. I told him No I'm waiting for a RTX 3080 and he said okay we should have some. Hopefully in 30 minutes I can snag one.

20200917_092327.jpg

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Or I can just save $700.. I mean, I was willin to give nvidia 700 this morning but maybe I'll have post-jerk clarity and not want to in the future

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
The real let down here is Amazon who apparently has no ready shipment to even list on the site - the rep said they will go up once received in warehouse.