NVidia GeForce RTX 30x0 cards

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
View attachment 315842
11 inch a bit big, going to drop it down to 9 so it doesn’t go beyond the metal of the riser. Plus that way when lifted the unifans can still be seen.
Granted, Ive never built anything that expensive... but the only thing that comes to mind is Negative/Positive pressure? Is that just something insignificant that I worry about too much?

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Do you guys do this shit for a living or do you just have way too much money due to either being an incel or having a gf with the same hobby?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Do you guys do this shit for a living or do you just have way too much money due to either being an incel or having a gf with the same hobby?
099c565c7fd3eb1ecc80b7eb01edb772.jpeg

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Most adult "lifestyle" hobbies I've encountered pretty easily get up to 1-2 grand a year, which is more than enough to keep up with having a really good computer, so I imagine it's just Adult Hobby for this thread?

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Most adult "lifestyle" hobbies I've encountered pretty easily get up to 1-2 grand a year, which is more than enough to keep up with having a really good computer, so I imagine it's just Adult Hobby for this thread?
Yeah just the LED read outs (when you already have a monitor) just made me ask. I haven’t seen that level of dedication for a pc hobbyist before and was genuinely interested if they’re testing for a living.

Sorry to any incels I insulted, that wasn’t my intent. My hobbies are expensive too.

• 1Like

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
1-2 grand a year?

Ever met someone with a boat? Or a chick with horses? I'd put most adult hobbies at 5k+ plus a year for adults with kids, 10k-20k for adults with good jobs and no kids.

• 1Like

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
1-2 grand a year?

Ever met someone with a boat? Or a chick with horses? I'd put most adult hobbies at 5k+ plus a year for adults with kids, 10k-20k for adults with good jobs and no kids.
Almost sounds like you're making the argument for putting a fan in your room or something.

• 5Worf
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 5 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Almost sounds like you're making the argument for putting a fan in your room or something.
I just need a bigger house so I can have an office and a bedroom instead of sleeping 2 inches from my desk.

Mazim

Golden Knight of the Realm
Outside of the obvious liars I'd imagine 10k a year is cheap for most hobbies. I'd imagine most here talking about spending a lot on RGB spend more than that on their kids hobbies.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
could someone explain the obsession people have with homo rainbow lights in rigs? They serve no purpose, they're just annoying
My 7 year old kid thinks it's bad ass and I want to build a computer with him. Good way to keep him interested is all the lights. A

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Oh, so CBS was Keg? And Keg was the one that doxxed Suineg (not sure how I missed this)?

This forum. The best Pantheon fan forum in the universe.

Mist, do you own horses?