View attachment 333115
1612477430909.jpeg

1612477451164.gif

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I think I'm caving and buying prebuilt.

ibuypower the go to? Looking at the other sites they all seem to be generic rip offs of that site.
When folks have talked about in on the major channels ibuypower or maingear tend to be the ones that come out looking the better after price/construction/customer-support were considered.

But I don't have personal experience with either.

jonoki

Molten Core Raider
I just ordered from ibuypower a week ago cuz they seemed the most trustworthy. But been looking at their reddit since then and they are backed the fuck up on orders. Not expecting to get my build till the middle of March.

• 2Barf
Reactions: 1 users

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
Yeah I don't care about the lead time at this point. It's better than hoping for lottery/bots to be slow.

I'll check all of them out thanks.

spronk

FPS noob
alienware 3070 pc for $1500 if you are desperate

i've seen a few 3080 PCs pop in every now and then for ~$1800 which isn't much more than you'd pay a scalper for just a card

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Yeah I don't care about the lead time at this point. It's better than hoping for lottery/bots to be slow.

I'll check all of them out thanks.
ibuypower is great, but you won't have a choice over the brand/model of your video card. My buddy who ordered his back in December was able to specifically pick an ASUS ROG Strix 3080, but you can't do that anymore. So if you choose a 3080, you could get a Zotac? :(

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Is that where you got that sweet 6800 blackout edition?

You and I will meet outside this message board one day. We will see each other from across the room in some bar. I will look at you. You will look at me. We will run toward each other in slow motion to give each other that bro hug. RIGHT as we are about to spread Covid to each other, I will reach for my ass...fart in my hand, and shove it under your nose. Hello Hateyou Hateyou , nice to meet you brother!

Last edited:
  • 5Worf
  • 1Wow!
Reactions: 5 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
You and I will meet outside this message board on day. We will see each other from across the room in some bar. I will look at you. You will look at me. We will run toward each other in slow motion to give each other that bro hug.

Best Friends Reaction GIF by Rocky

RIGHT as we are about to spread Covid to each other, I will reach for my ass...fart in my hand, and shove it under your nose. Hello Hateyou Hateyou , nice to meet you brother!

disgusted bruce willis GIF

• 7Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
You and I will meet outside this message board one day. We will see each other from across the room in some bar. I will look at you. You will look at me. We will run toward each other in slow motion to give each other that bro hug. RIGHT as we are about to spread Covid to each other, I will reach for my ass...fart in my hand, and shove it under your nose. Hello Hateyou Hateyou , nice to meet you brother!
Don't worry! I got you fam!

1612487955972.png