NZBMatrix is dead. What now?

Selix

Lord Nagafen Raider
http://www.nzb-matrix.eu/

Edit just hooked up my Sickbeard and CP to it. Seems to be working great. Make sure to disable or demote any other providers you have been using to get by if they are the crappy ones.

Selix

Lord Nagafen Raider
No. I did not donate and I have api access. Click on your name and go to profile it should be there.

Soriak_sl

shitlord
Shows me as having registered in December 2012... did they copy over the existing NZB Matrix database? If so, awesome!

Just a heads up that DogNZB is going to be opening up an invite system in the next few weeks for existing users in good status (new registrations will still be closed). Current plan is to let new users roam free for a month and then ask them to donate a one time fee (something like $10 or $25 once). Their backlog support has been pretty good, hasn't been too much I haven't been able to find on there. Problem still lies with your Usenet provider though.

Selix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Just a heads up that DogNZB is going to be opening up an invite system in the next few weeks for existing users in good status (new registrations will still be closed). Current plan is to let new users roam free for a month and then ask them to donate a one time fee (something like $10 or $25 once). Their backlog support has been pretty good, hasn't been too much I haven't been able to find on there. Problem still lies with your Usenet provider though.
Let me know if you get invites. I would like to have more then one backup site this time

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I have set up my own Newznab site and am populating it as we speak.

If you are interested in utilizing it let me know.

I also need to know what groups you usually utilize so I can add them if I haven't already.

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
I thought the whole point of TPB switching over to "magnet links" is so ISPs can't send warning letters / and can't tell the difference between legit and illegal downloads.

I have been using TPB and bitcommet with no issues so far. Maybe I am just lucky?

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
a_skeleton_03, how's it going with your personal Newsnab server? I also sent you a PM.

Lusiphur

Peasant
Started my own Newznab server and added 7 groups initally. Added another 24 and set the local update script running. Now the initial 7 are the only ones I can see from the web front end and I cant see anything added recently. Even though the update script reports churning through 31 groups. Anyone got any ideas?